Slokas for marriage

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by parv, Jun 3, 2009.

1. parv

parv New IL'ite

Hi Chitra mam,
    Please give me some slokas and poojas for marriages. For the past two years i'm looking for a suitable match for my son but not even a single horoscope is matching. My son's horoscope is sutha jathagam so very difficult to get a horoscope match. Can you provide some slokas and poojas which can be followed for an earlier marriage.
    I'm very much worried about when i will be able to find a good partner for my son. Also please provide some slokas for rectifying some doshams in jathagam.

regards,
    paru.

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Paru, please go through my sh;loka index. I have already given. BUt, he must chant them!
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. parv

parv New IL'ite

Chitra Mam,
    Since i'm new to this site i find it very difficult to find that sloka in the sloka index. If you dont mind can you please post that particular sloga in this thread so i can make a note of it. Sorry for the trouble which i'm giving to you.

Regards,
    paru.

4. parv

parv New IL'ite

Chitra Mam,
    Since i'm new to this site i find it very difficult to find that sloka in the sloka index. If you dont mind can you please post that particular sloga in this thread so i can make a note of it. Sorry for the trouble which i'm giving to you.

Regards,
    paru.

5. parv

parv New IL'ite

Chitra Mam,

Regards,
    paru.

6. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Hi Paru , if you still need a Sloka for it , please see [post=10857]this[/post] . it is for getting a husband and with
    a minor change we can use it for getting a wife . Pathim has to be changed to Pathnim ... :)