Skyline Rotorua

Discussion in 'Indians in New Zealand' started by dhivisanj, Mar 14, 2013.

1. dhivisanj

dhivisanj Senior IL'ite

We visited Skyline rotorua recently. We planned of buying a combo ticket, which includes Luge, Gondola and Skyswing.
    I thought that all three rides are so simply and its not at all scary. I was of the impression that all the rides are just like gondola. As soon as we went near the rides we just took a look at Skyswing. Oh my God, it was too scary just to look someone on the ride. I did not want to try this at last. I finished all my other rides and every time I go to new ride I came and had a look at sky swing to see if I can do this. But all the time I was scared. At last I decided to go on Skyswing. And we went, right from the beginning I was not at all smiling. My face was very sad as I was afraid. This ride is a complete adventure. It was very thrilling, the moment they left the rope we were shouting like anything. A must try for everyone who wish to visit Newzealand , North Island. The rest of the rides were Luge, Gondola, Space shuttle. All these were very normal yet interesting.