1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Six Different Criteria Needed to be Considered as an Ideal Wife

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by anurar20, Feb 11, 2012.

1. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

thank you all for your lovely fb

2. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Wonderful Dear:)...Thanks for sharing!

3. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

4. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

thanks sowmya mam and kishoremommy mam

5. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

Nice post. The ideal charistics for men are indeep very relevant though it is difficult to find them in single person.

The characteristics of king, rama, krishna, karna, manmatha -indeed a dream search i believe.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ruchi1

Ruchi1 Junior IL'ite

7. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Really nice...

Magee

8. Nettem

Nettem New IL'ite

difficult to find on earth.have to start searching on other planets when its feasible & practical.

9. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

How did I miss this post so long? I always had the same thought of why does those old male dominated Purana purushas didnt define their characteristics for themselves on par with for their beloved ones.
    I liked the way that you pulled the great characters from Puranas for each quality of a male. But I tend to disagree that Lord Rama is HONEST(Very personal and individual opinion only here)
    During the marriage, during the SANKALPA, a Hindu Groom promises that he will not leave his partner in acheving his Chaturvitha Pururhsarthas namely DHARMA ARTHA KAAMA and MOKSHA. In other words, bride and groom needs to travel through those purusharthas together without leaving one other..
    But I hate the fact that Rama is not honest to his promise when he leaves his (pregnant) wife, who has kept her promise in pain and pleasure to be with him and share the troubles in achieving his promise to his father, even though she got no role in that promise other than just being his wife, just for the words of a DHOBHI(that too drunken). Where is his WISDOM as a king to clearly understand that an idoit is talking about his beloved and honest wife. Where is his promise (DHARMA) of not leaving her ? ..
    Oh!! BTW, the self esteemed Seetha got hurt so deep that she has jumped into the fire and ended her life. There is no honesty here for Rama, except for Seetha. Today also these things are happening, if the self respect of the wife was dominated by her kids future and tried stay back alive, the so called husband would put her on fire with the modern fuel(Kerosene oil)

Rama is a self made, self promoted king who is just a normal human at the qualities.. Cant be a moral/model to be followed.. I dont advise my son to leave or push her into the fire his wife when someone else tells him that his wife is a bad person. I would advise him to USE HIS BRAIN.

In any event, I am very happy with the other characteristics and comparisons. I wish every man should strive to get as closure as one can to those qualities..
    Thanks OP for a great topic.

1 person likes this.