1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sister life is in trouble.. Don't know what to decide

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by SS111112, Jun 5, 2015.

1. SS111112

SS111112 Junior IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am in great pain right now... Nothing is going right in my sisters life... She got marrie to the guy whome she loved 3 yrs back ... Initially we didn't like this proposal .. Guy is out dad side relative... He is not educated and no proper job... Still she wanted to marry him and since we didn't had any choice we agreed ... After marraige he didn't take any responsibility of her...she got pregnant we took
    All the responsibility till baby was 1 yr old... Later he forces her stay with h in his village ... She agreed and went with him... Today I came to k ow that he has been torturing and hitting her for small small reasons and all... He doesn't want her go for Job... One month back she got good job in that village only ... And she got her first month salary.. Since that
    Day again he has started hitting and torturing her.. Now she wants to come back to home and doesn't want to stay there in I laws house... Please note that why she is so adamant about Job is .. He is not able to fulfil basic need like food and cloths then How can he take care of baby education and all ... By biggest problem
    Is what should be out next step... We are getting her home tomorrow ... And Wat to do after that.. So that he can realise his mistake and be like a good husban and father

2. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

There is nothing you can do to change the guy. Your sister made a gross mistake marrying a wastrel. And then went on to compound it by having a child. There is absolutely nothing she can do for him to change unless he realises what his duties and responsibilities are.

The only thing to do now is for her to separate from him for the sake of the child, for whom she is wholly responsible. She needs to accept this responsibility of hers and carve out a career. If your parents can help her, with providing her accommodation and childcare, she is very fortunate.

If at some point her husband realises what he has lost and come to her, she must refuse to accept him until he has made something of himself.

7 people like this.
  3. pear

pear Gold IL'ite

You cant make cat out of dogs.:coffee