1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sister-in-law Saga continues... Don't know if it is her another drama or she means it

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by blessed, Feb 1, 2012.

1. jj009

jj009 Junior IL'ite

Re: Sister-in-law Saga continues... Don't know if it is her another drama or she mean

Maybe your FIL or DH can call her and invite her over, invitation from all of you. It is not entirely your responsibility to keep pacifying her.

2. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Sister-in-law Saga continues... Don't know if it is her another drama or she mean

Go with your dh and FIL, if at all you go.

If she is of the type who has in her mind to blame you for anything and everything, then let her better sulk than spoil your peace.

3. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

lol...i feel like she is a character from the daily soaps...she is 51 and behaving like this..let her go..atleast you are free of her and her tantrums..she will come whenever she wishes to come..else let her stay there and go back from there only..your FIL is ok with it na..so dont worry much about it..next time she wouldnt even think of coming here..good for you.

1 person likes this.
  4. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

Thank you ladies for all your replies...

Yesterday I did speak to my FIL regarding this and thought sending my daughter with him is a better idea rather than me going with him... I instructed my DD to invite her home lovingly and not just being formal... and she did as I told... but the interesting part is my SIL , her aunt , her cousin, Aunt's DIL are leaving that night to a package pilgrim trip to Bhadrachalam and other temples and coming back after 3 days.. my FIL was surprised and asked her how come all of a sudden she planned this trip and that lady replied nothing was pre-planned since there was still one ticket left so she is joining them....

I don't know to what extent there is truth in this.. whether she planned the trip from Mumbai itself or in Aunt's place I decided not to break my head in this regard... when she didn't have the courtesy to at least inform us ( leave alone inviting us to the trip) why the hell should I bother about her, my DH to felt bad because she din't bother to tell him even....

I decided if she come's home before leaving then I will gift her with a saree... in case she leaves from her Aunts house may be I will just go say bye to her...

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Good decision Blessed. If she comes home, just be normal with her. If not, let her suit herself.

6. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

i don't think so that you should chase her.One who are in a habbit of badmouthing they will do that whatever nice or good you do to them and this specifically applies on some ils.
    Next gifting a saree, i don't think so that is a nice idea as your SIL came and started doing all that drama on your MIL death so she can create another issue of gifting saree just after the death in the house..Moreover the way you have defined her you can not please her she will find faults in your gift also..so just let het go, just enjoy your peace..don;t think about the relatives as they must be knowing you as well as your sil..and your FIL and H are there with you.