Singapore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. gitaravi

gitaravi New IL'ite

Hello there

Hi Pooja,
    How long hv u bn in Singapore. We were basically living in Changi as my father was working for RAF. Now they hv migrated to London. Where in Chennai were you and what took u to Singapore.

Life in Chennai is OK. Now the weather is beautiful for a change. First time we are going to bed without an AC. No i am not working here. IN Muscat i was working for Omanair while my husband was with Citibank. Now we hv decided to settle down. I want to come to Singapore soon, not decided when. My son is working for a call centre here though he grauated in Hotel management n catering.

Tell me more abt yrself.

Love
    Geeta

:wave :wave :wave[/quote]

2. indu

indu New IL'ite

hi all,
    iam a new member and came to singapore only in May .i live in hougang with my hubby and three and half year old daughter..

3. jinjuram

jinjuram New IL'ite

hi guys

hi

my name is thangalakshmi (alias) Jinju.i am also new member and new to singapore.i jus came to Singapore on june.i live tessensohn road,farrer park with my hubby and 2 year old son.i am basically frm chennai.i really miss chennai a lot.

thanx
    Jinju

4. kalpsadit

kalpsadit New IL'ite

Re: Hello there

Hi geetha, I'm kalpana who s been living in singapore for the past 6 years. I belong to chennai and visit chennai atleast once in a year. My parents and sisters are in chennai. I came to chennai recently in novemeber and was there till jan end. I miss india a lot though I have lots of friends in singapore. Do come to my place when u come to singapore. I stay in Bukit Batok.

5. rathipreeta

rathipreeta New IL'ite

hii all!!!

I am Rathi preeta.. i got married two months back n recently moved to s'pore.

my hubby is a PR.. am loving s'pore.. n like sombody had said earlier luving the ang mo kio library :)

i am put up in ang mo kio.. and hav just begun my search for a job.

gr8 to find so many of u here.. xtending a warm welcom to all :-D

lookin forward to a fulfilling and intresting time at indusladies..

cheers!

rathi.

6. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Rathi

Warm welcome to IL and to Singapore. How is newly married life (ofcourse it will be blissfull:wink: )
    Glad that you enjoy AngMoKio library. They have good collection of tamil Books. For English new arrivals (Fiction/non fiction) please visit Orchard Library. It is in the 5 th level of Takashimaya Shopping centre, in orchard. Also you can do some shopping at Taka. I always do lot of window shopping there:-D . Also you can go to 'The Borders" bookshop at the junction of orchard road/Scotts road, opposite to "The Tangs, Orchard." We can read any new books, (for Free) without damaging them. In tangs you can get good cosmetics and household items. We can get good collections in The central Library at Bras basah Road, off Bugis.
    Have a good time!

Cheers:wave
    Vijee

7. sangeetaverma

sangeetaverma New IL'ite

hi

I am living in north bridge road. I hv 2 year baby girl . actually i m very new to this place. and i m very curious to make friends here . basically i belong to new delhi .this community is also very new to me but really this is very wonderful community to make friend .
    :goodidea:

8. deepakarthik

deepakarthik New IL'ite

hi all,

i am deepa frm singapore (sengkang). living here for 8 yrs and now planning to go back chennai shortly.

9. Rashmi88

Rashmi88 New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is rashmi.Joined iL today.I am put up in north singapore.Basically from bangalore.I stay with my husband here.

10. titli

titli New IL'ite

hi all,
    i am titli...i stay in bukit batok since 3 months...even i am quite new to singapore....kannada is our mother tongue...my birth place in india is bangalore..it's been 3 years since i got married to harish.(my husband)
    even i am looking out for a suitable job..

bye...with love
    titli