1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sindoor

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by sanna1, Dec 29, 2011.

1. sanna1

sanna1 New IL'ite

hello,im newly wed 22 and though my inlaws dont mind me wearing any kinds of clothes,they are insistant on me wearing sindoor,can you please help me as to whay styles i can use,for different clothing.

2. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

i dont like using sindoor

3. pooja912

pooja912 Silver IL'ite

you can put a v shaped sindoor..as in make a V and fill it.you can also put sindoor with the side partition..for some occasion.. put the sindoor after making a middle partition and then below the sindoor line put a diamond bindi (it looks like a diamond dot)

4. sanna1

sanna1 New IL'ite

ok,but like on jeans and top,which types look nice,and no salwasr and other clohes,which types to use?

5. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

One of my friends also has gone through the same situation as yours. She too wears western outfits, but sindoor application has always been very important for her. She just puts a tiny red spot in her parting. Just enough for visibility, but not very obvious. She uses the liquid sindoor which comes in a bottle and a stick applicator. If you are from Mumbai. am sure you will be able to get it at any cosmetic and accessories store.

1 person likes this.
  6. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Try using Lakme's jewel sindoor. They have it in different shades ranging from maroon,red to gold. Since there is an applicator stick it will help you to put in different shapes and styles.

7. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

I use sindoor when wearing western and I just touch it on centre of the head just behind few strands of hair so no one can see it :)

1 person likes this.