1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Simple Words

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RatnaMalliswari, Jun 9, 2016.

1. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

To reach some one communication is most essential mode,there may be several way to communicate but one can easily reach through verbal.The main thing matters here is simple words in soft way,while conversation or talking words should not be too big I mean not infinite else we will not have words to speak out when something is really infinite to talk.When we know limit of words to speak, we can change and mend words,as once spoken, can never be taken back.Words acts as the most powerful drug to mankind but when we are careless,You know whats words we speak out will do at that time, They make people love you a little less.The power words is so much
    that we can increase their happiness. How? By giving a sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or discouraged. Perhaps we may forget tomorrow the kind words we said today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime.I have seen people to make presence they talk something which may not be revelant to situation or they speak without understanding the situation.The following store is best example.
    A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted…

“Dad, look the trees are going behind!”

Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old’s childish behavior with pity, suddenly he again exclaimed…

“Dad, look the clouds are running with us!”
    The couple couldn’t resist and said to the old man…
    “Why don’t you take your son to a good doctor?”The old man smiled and said…“I did and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today.
    Every single person on the planet has a story. Don’t judge people before you truly know them. The truth might surprise you.

Lathasv, Itsmylife143, kcb and 2 others like this.

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Good one, yes we should not judge people unless we know completely about them.....Thought provoking snippet

3. RatnaMalliswari

Hello kcb,
    Thank you very much.

4. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

Nice post!! unfortunately we dont judge ourselfs before giving judgement on others!! Simple logice when we point a finger to others remaining fingers will ready to point us!!

5. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

When I saw 2 people laughing aloud, talking cheerfully, I wondered how in these ages where people are glued to their mobiles with serious faces, there could be such happy people, talking to each other right on the road. Only when I noticed their mobility canes, I knew they were visually impaired. That day I realized that disability cannot dampen happiness. Enjoyed your story as well as the snippet!
    Agatha83

Lathasv, Pickle and Itsmylife143 like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Rathna,

The life is filled with blinding perception and visual reality. When I read a book called "Holographic Universe", I came to know that even our eyes don't capture what we see right away until it communicates with our brain to find out whether it matches with anything we have seen before. Therefore, the vision we have is modified according to the database stored in our brain. That is the reason why people see the same thing in a different manner.

90% of the time we live in perception and only 10% of the time we use our discrimination. We get angry when we see someone cutting our vehicle in a heavy traffic and in order to teach a lesson, we pass them to shout at them. At the same time, when we come to know that the driver in the car was rushing his wife or child to the hospital, our anger disappears and perception changes.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged" - a verdict from the Bible says it all.

Viswa

RatnaMalliswari likes this.
  7. RatnaMalliswari

Hello Viswa,
    Very well said and you have expressed in a wonderful way about the concept in my post.

8. RatnaMalliswari

T
    Hi Agatha
    Thank you very much,I happy that it's been liked.

9. RatnaMalliswari

Hi,
    Very well said about judgement with simple logic,my applause to you.some times small things are easy to understand and it reaches quickly to our mind.

Itsmylife143 likes this.