1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Simple Home Remedies To Enhance Our Skin Color

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by deepthiraj, Sep 16, 2014.

1. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Hi Buddies,
    Nowadays my face became very dull and dark...for the past one week am applying sandal in my face but no use...:-( so i planning to apply something new to get my face back..but the thing is am unaware about home made facials n masks...so i need a friends to share beauty tips n home made facial remedies tat ll be gr8 useful for me:yes:...whatever u update ill try it n giveback the results..so buddies join with me

2. Venala

Venala Silver IL'ite

Try tomato juice,lemon juice and honey daily,u will definetly notice change in your face.

3. deepthiraj

Thanks venala i ll try it....

4. AnithaAnand18

AnithaAnand18 Bronze IL'ite

Mix Pappaya pulp with honey and do massage which gives softness and face will look bright and even you can try lemon with honey
    Anitha Anand

5. deepthiraj

for this week i tried oats with tomato mask and milk powder with rose water...
    thanks for the info..surely i will try it

6. sandra413

sandra413 New IL'ite

Honey and sugar scrub is also effective in getting rid of dark and dull skin.This improves overall skin texture by removing dead, dull skin cells. You can apply this pack twice a week.

7. deepthiraj

How to use this pack???

8. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Just mix one tablespoon of sugar with sm honey till it reaches grainy , but not liquid stage. Wet face apply scrub , soft massage for two minutes or until sugar melts. Leave on face for few minutes, rinse with lukewarm water, apply an ice cube. Pat face dry...

9. deepthiraj

i applied this mask yesterday..my face became very soft...thanks for sharing....:thankyou2:

10. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I've been reading all the posts that go with this thread. Are you ladies all below 30?? I am 60+ and when I was much younger I used to use Boots cleanser and toner, then Simple moisturizer in the daytime and for the night I used Nivea Q-10 night cream. As you get older the skin needs more nourishment so I looked on the web and I found Monsia Advanced Skin Renewal System. What I like about this product is the common ingredient that is in the cleanser, toner, day cream and night cream - Shea Butter. It really works well for me and because it is one product line it all works together and not against each other. The best thing to protect your skin from early aging is a day cream that has a SPF-15 rating (anything higher I found my skin got really greasy) you know protection against UV is essential.
    Any comments or thoughts ladies?