1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Simple Home Remedies Foot Care

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by chitrajaraika, Sep 11, 2009.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sowndari.......

2. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Preventive foot care is better than cure..

Neglecting your feet can knock you down! Did you know…? An average person walks 177000 kms in a lifetime, support the entire body, control the gait and posture. Soft, lovable beautiful feet needs to pampered by creaming and massaging them regularly

A clean well-shaped foot is always an owner’s pride and a neighbor’s envy. :)

3. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

4. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

One thing I learnt by experience. I used to do things so that I do not get cracks. I felt that the tricks are not working. After observations I noticed that when I used to step out for going to office the floor outside had some dust which would stick to my clean feet. On top of that if I forget to put my shoes inside the shoe rack then they will also have dust particles. So practically my feet will be in dust for rest of the day :bonk.
    I just made it a habit to put shoes inside the rack and keep the outside floor very clean. This helped in improving my feet. :idea

5. Stephanie08

Stephanie08 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for this post, I used to treat my feet every other week. I hate having a dry feet during summer and winter so i make to treat it properly. I am using a foot care pack from Body Shop and I love how it works on my feet.