1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Puja Thali

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by manisha.sanjay, Jan 10, 2013.

1. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

Hello,

I want to gift my aunt with silver puja thali. I checked online but got confused.They are just silver plated or made of silver?What is the prize range for same?Is there any difficulty maintaining them?

Thank you.

2. Annasri

Annasri Silver IL'ite

Can u post the picture,r u referring to queen anee silver plated plates that we get in malls.if so then it is good ,but u should not show water to that plate ,the plate should b dusted only not using water for cleaning if u maintaine with dusting it is good for long run,very rarely the coating goes then inside rust will form

3. vandanasrinivas

vandanasrinivas Silver IL'ite

hey annasri..

can we get those products in Hyderabad,India..

how much does it cost??

Thanq

4. amicabledeepu

amicabledeepu Silver IL'ite

hi are you talking about artificial ones or real silver ones..
    if artificial ones then you can go to begum bazaar you can get whole lot of varities there and rate is also very moderate and you can bargain too
    if you want silver then we usually take silver articles at koti near the junction while going to badi chowdi ..there are 3 or 4 shops and they have lot of varities..

5. Annasri

Annasri Silver IL'ite

Vandana,I don't know if it is available in India ,I am referring to queen anee silver plated made in u.k ,prize range for a small plate will b around 56dh .indian rupee around 700rs .china made r little cheaper.ck in google search for queen anee ,I have heard its available in chennai ,but not sure.