SIL Torturing directly n indirectly thru mil

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by shanthil, Dec 23, 2011.

1. shanthil

shanthil New IL'ite

Can any one help me to do pooja for my happy life..

frm starting my parnts n my husbnd partns does not have good rappo n it went wrong. d main prbm is my sil. she is dominating all n even my hubby. aftr some years ie aftr my kid delivery once i went to home(parnts). last time when i go also she created lot of prbm n then i went. she is cmg to her parnts home every week. the same feeling only i wud have. after 3.5 years i went to my parnts ;home.. when i went last i told her pls dont involve in my matter n she put fight with my hubby also. n now i didnt spking with her. not even with inlws. but mky kid n hubby daily goes there n im working so my mil taking care. so now once again im trying to go. nw also she is indirectly pressuring my mil to create prblm n some hw they induced my husbnd tht im going means tht im not giving respect n going this n tht. she is such a worse creature in this world. always thinking bad to me. acc to me she wants me to die r my husbnd it seems. n also trying to sep my kid from her. always telling some thing n all to her(she is 3.5 years old) n the kid is telling tht thy are not spking means tht i did wrong lik tht. some hw she sep me frm my parnts for 3 n 1/2 years n nw some hw she sep me frm in laws n trying to sep my kid frm me. n even trkying to make fight n sep betwen my hubby also. pls any1 help me to do some pooja for my peace in life. even my hubby also doesnt have good job n doesnt hav good income... pls any one reply me.

2. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Do Raghavendra puja vrat that is given in this forum. Its a very effective fasting for any kind of problem. Many have experienced miracles. But you should beleive that Sri Raghavendraswamy will definitely solve the problem whatever it be. Only then you will get the result.

I mean you should have belief while doing the fasting and puja. Its not only for Sri Raghavendraswamy, its the same for all Gods and saints, if you beleive they will surely come for help.

All the best for the fasting and a happy married life.

3. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

hi Santhil,
    Pray to Shri Saibaba , try to read Sai Satcharithra and read the kasta nivarana mantra. All your problems will
    be solved by the blessings of Shri Saibaba

regards
    rashmii

4. shanthil

shanthil New IL'ite

thanks rashmi. can u pls tell me about that sai satcharithra.

5. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite