Significane of Temples in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by bangalorean05, Jun 21, 2013.

1. bangalorean05

bangalorean05 Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I just wanted IL members to share your own experience/views about the significance of the temples in Bangalore after visiting them or if you have performed certain poojas and your desires have been fulfilled.

Please highlight it so that other people in the forum can share this information and they can also perform it.

2. bangalorean05

Hi i see 46 views but no replies to my post

3. shanthagomathi

shanthagomathi Junior IL'ite

Thought it is late, I would like to take privilege to responding you. If you go Malleswaram, there is street called "Temple Street" , as name implies, we can see 5 temples, start with SaiBaba temple, Lord subramanya temple, Lord Shiva temple, a very old temple called Kadu Malleswarar Temple, Lakshmi Narasimhar temple, Gangama Temple. My fav is Lakshmi Narasimhar temple, always wishes comes true. After that you can visit Krisha temple at 16th cross, also Thirumala Thirupathi Devasthanam (Lord Thirupathi Balaji)
    Other temple like ISKCON, Mahalakshmi temple, Anjeynar Temple etc., i will keep updating as per your interest + near locality

4. bangalorean05

Hi Shantha Madam,

Thanks for your reply to my post. I stay close to Malleshwaram. I keep visiting all the temples you have mentioned. However, can you mention what kind of POOJA are you performing at SRI LAKSHMI NARASIMHA TEMPLE for your wishes to fulfill. Are you following any specific method for it please share it

regards

5. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Ragigudda Anjaneyar Temple-in jp nagar,bull temple in basavangusi dedicated to lord shiva,