Siddha Mangala stotram

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nanrajkumar, Apr 23, 2010.

1. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Raagini

No need to thank me dear.
    Infact we all ILs should thank you for your vast contribution. Your very quick transliterations for so many slokas are commendable.:bowdown

Now because of you we can get slokams/poojas in any language.
    Many thanks once again and may Sri Pada's blessings be with you always.

Warm Regards:)
    Saras

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Tridev for the audio link.

There is one more Youtube link for Divya Sidhamangala stothram. That is also good. Infact that is the way they read in Sri Pada Sri Vallabha Samastanam in Pitapuram.
    But the audio may not be that clear. But good enough if you can sing along.

Warm Regards
    Saras

1 person likes this.
  3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Sara sweetheart,

I am so grateful to you for telling us about Lord Dattatreya and Siddha Managala stotram. I wonder why I have not read your posts on this? My time just comes--

A doubt. Can the slokam be chanted for any purpose? Or is is for marital separation and stress? Please guide.Also can you give a link to the thread where you write about Dattatreya? I worship Dattatreya in the form of Shirdi Baba and Sthanumaalayan, Who is the Diety in Suchindram temple (I am from there). Let me see if I can post a photo os Staanumaalayan.

1 person likes this.
  4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vidya

How are you dear and ur little LO?

This stothram can be read for any purpose. As i said earlier even reading once a day will do great wonders to you. The title itself is self explanatory--- Sidha Mangala stothram. You get all good things good vibes with this stothram.
    If your are reading for particular purpose/prathanai then mandala pooja(40 days) is done. Followed by annadanam.Datta Swami likes annadanam.

Datta Swami is known as Smarthagami - He is there with you when you think or remember him.

All forms lead to one. I pray to Shirdi Sai Baba. But my very very favourite is Sri Pada Sri Vallabha swami. I like the 16 year old Yathi.:bowdown

I hope this helps.

In Suchindram temple Sthanumaalyan is trimurthi roopa in linga form -- the name denotes Siva, vishnu & Brahma which in turn is Lord Dattatreya himself. As he is Trimurthi Swaroopa.

I don't know much about this temple. But in Sri Pada Sri Vallabha Charithamuruthamu a chapter describes about this temple and its stala puranam.

Sorry i did not understand the other question about Write up for Dattatreya.Do you mean other posts/threads for Dattaswami?

Saras

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  6. nanrajkumar

nanrajkumar Senior IL'ite

Dear saras,

Thank you for ur kind reply. I have one yr and 3months old kid. My main concern is she doesnt even eat well and also she is underweight. I have seen pead.. he said nothin to worry she is perfectly all right. Even though the doc says, i am very much worried abt her eating habits. Please could u tell me is any slokas/mantras that would help me in this matter .

Nandini

7. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nandini

Sometimes kids tend to be that way. When your Dr said she is ok then trust him.
    See the parenting section of Indusladies you may get couple of great ideas regarding feeding a 15 month old. Other moms ideas.

Coming to sloka: You can read Adithya Hrudayam for Surya Bhagavan who is the bestower of health,wealth and for the family well being.You can do this if you have time. If it is not possible for you to read everyday ,then read on Sunday Mornings. Very effective.

Saras

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,

Thank you for your reply, again it was so informative. Thank you so much for asking about Prahalad. I feel thrilled when friends ask about him. He completed four months on the 25th, we started him on semi solids. He seems to love ragi koozhu, looks like he loves to eat (like his mamma---). Actually, I want to chant SiddhaMangala stotram for 40 days, and also do Angashtami Vrat for Prahalad.

I went thru all the posts you have written, and thread you started. I still have some doubts. Lord SriPada SriVallabha Swamy is Lord Dattatreya, am I right? Then, do we worship HIM as God or as Guru? Though I know that both are same.

Also, all slokams seem to be in Telugu. I need Tamil or Hindi fonts.

My specific questions are:

1) What are the slokams to be chanted for Lord Dattatreya as SriPada SriVallabha Swamy?

2) How is Anaghashtami vrat performed?

3) Is the temple in Pithapuram the only source of such books?

4) Can you please write (if it is not a bother) on this form of Lord Datta?

Thanks a million, God bless.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  9. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

I am very happy to hear that you and little Prahalad are doing well.:)

To read Sidha Mangala Stothram for the little one is a blessed idea. Sri Pada's divine blessings will be always there for him.

The Sidha Mangala stothram in tamil fonts is below, pl check it.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/69631-sloka-for-stress-seperation-4.html

Thursdays /Tuesdays are best days to start. The day Chitta nakshtram falls in a month is very auspicious for praying Sri Padavallabha as he is born under this nakshtram, on Ganesha Chathurthi day.

The best prasadam to offer him anytime is Goduma nooka/Wheat rava halwa. His favourite.

The most auspicious day is when chitta nakshtram falls on a tuesday.

I will try to answer all your questions in next post.

Saras

raagini likes this.
  10. kokila19

kokila19 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Saras,

Thanks for sharing the information about Sri pada vallabaswamy....

Chitta nakshathiram .. its chithrai or chitra in tamil???