Shri Sai Satcharita Quiz.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Aug 1, 2016.

1. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Answer to Quiz 439 is c) Hemadpant. Source- Shri Sai Satcharita,Ch-3.

OmSaiRam..JaiSaiRam..

suryakala likes this.
  2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

FEB 2.jpg

Reading, understanding and enjoying Sai Satcharita is a step for realizing Sai Baba the Self in us.

To encourage this process, try to answer this Quiz below.

There are no restrictions. Consult Sai Satcharita to answer. To help those with the constraint of time, the answer shall be published along with the next Quiz. Enjoy. Realize your Self.

Sri Sai Satcharita 440.

Where did Sai Baba say the following words? " Be wherever you like, Do whatever you choose; remember this well that, all what you do is known to Me".

a) When going to Lendi

b) After Sej Arati

c) After Kakad Arati

d) after Noon Arati.

Answer for the Quiz- 439.

Whom did Sai Baba refer to when he said the following words?- " O, some service he will get; but he should now engage in my service and he will get happiness in this life".

a) Anna Chinchanikar

b) Dasganu Maharaj

c) Hemadpant

d) Raghunath Tendulkar.

The correct answer is- c) Hemadpant. Source- Sri Sai Satcharita, ch- 3.

Hearty Congrats to dear DD @mathira for the correct answer!

May Baba bless you with a suitable job. May Baba bless your sons with good health, joy and happiness.

Om Sri Sainath.

3. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Answer to Quiz 440 is d) after Noon Arati. Source- Shri Sai Satcharita,Ch-3.

OmSaiRam..JaiSaiRam..

suryakala likes this.
  4. suryakala

FEB 5.jpg

Reading, understanding and enjoying Sai Satcharita is a step for realizing Sai Baba the Self in us.

There are no restrictions. Consult Sai Satcharita to answer. To help those with the constraint of time, the answer shall be published along with the next Quiz. Enjoy. Realize your Self.

Sri Sai Satcharita 441.

Who said the following words to Baba? " Please look kindly on him, the pension he gets is quite insufficient, his family is growing. Give him, some other appointment, remove his anxiety and make him happy".

a) Annasaheb Dabholkar

b) Anna Chinchanikar

c) Shama

d) Kakasaheb Dixit.

Answer for the Quiz- 440.

Where did Sai Baba say the following words? " Be wherever you like, Do whatever you choose; remember this well that, all what you do is known to Me".

a) When going to Lendi

b) After Sej Arati

c) After Kakad Arati

d) after Noon Arati.

The correct answer is- after Noon Arati. Source- Sri Sai Satcharita, ch- 3.

May Baba bless you with a suitable job. May Baba bless your sons with good health, joy and happiness.

Om Sri Sainath.

5. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Answer to Quiz 441 is b) Anna Chinchanikar. Source- Shri Sai Satcharita,Ch-3.

OmSaiRam..JaiSaiRam..

suryakala likes this.
  6. suryakala

FEB 6.jpg

Sri Sai Satcharita 442.

To whom Baba said these words," "If a man utters My name with love, I shall fulfill all his wishes, increase his devotion. And if he sings earnestly My life and My deeds, him I shall beset in front and back and on all sides. Those devotees, who are attached to Me, heart and soul, will naturally feel happiness, when they hear these stories. Believe Me that if anybody sings My Leelas, I will give him infinite joy and everlasting contentment. It is My special characteristic to free any person, who surrenders completely to Me, and who does worship Me faithfully, and who remembers Me, and meditates on Me constantly. How can they be conscious of worldly objects and sensations, who utter My name, who worship Me, who think of My stories and My life and who thus always remember Me? I shall draw out My devotees from the jaws of Death. If My stories are listened to, all the diseases will be got rid of. So, hear My stories with respect; and think and meditate on them, assimilate them. This is the way of happiness and contentment. The pride and egoism of My devotees will vanish, the mind of the hearers will be set at rest; and if it has wholehearted and complete faith, it will be one with Supreme Consciousness. The simple remembrance of My name as ‘Sai, Sai’ will do away with sins of speech and hearing".

a) Shama (Madhavrao Deshpande)

b) Annasaheb Dabholkar (Hemadpant)

c) Kakasaheb Dixit

d) Dasganu Maharaj.

Answer for the Quiz- 441.

Who said the following words to Baba? " Please look kindly on him, the pension he gets is quite insufficient, his family is growing. Give him, some other appointment, remove his anxiety and make him happy".

a) Annasaheb Dabholkar

b) Anna Chinchanikar

c) Shama

d) Kakasaheb Dixit.

The correct answer is- b) Anna Chinchanikar. Source- Sri Sai Satcharita, ch- 3.

Om Sri Sainath.

7. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Answer to Quiz 442 is a) Shama (Madhavrao Deshpande). Source- Shri Sai Satcharita,Ch-3.

Thanks a ton for posting Babas promise to all of us & I believe Baba himself bless us all thru the above promise.. thanks again Amma for sharing..

OmSaiRam..JaiSaiRam.

suryakala likes this.
  8. suryakala

FEB 7.jpg

Sri Sai Satcharita 443.

What was the profession of Hemadpant ( Annasaheb Dabholkar)?

a) Businessman

b) Builder

c) Money lender

d) Govt. Service.

Answer for the Quiz- 442.

To whom Baba said these words," "If a man utters My name with love, I shall fulfill all his wishes, increase his devotion. And if he sings earnestly My life and My deeds, him I shall beset in front and back and on all sides. Those devotees, who are attached to Me, heart and soul, will naturally feel happiness, when they hear these stories. Believe Me that if anybody sings My Leelas, I will give him infinite joy and everlasting contentment. It is My special characteristic to free any person, who surrenders completely to Me, and who does worship Me faithfully, and who remembers Me, and meditates on Me constantly. How can they be conscious of worldly objects and sensations, who utter My name, who worship Me, who think of My stories and My life and who thus always remember Me? I shall draw out My devotees from the jaws of Death. If My stories are listened to, all the diseases will be got rid of. So, hear My stories with respect; and think and meditate on them, assimilate them. This is the way of happiness and contentment. The pride and egoism of My devotees will vanish, the mind of the hearers will be set at rest; and if it has wholehearted and complete faith, it will be one with Supreme Consciousness. The simple remembrance of My name as ‘Sai, Sai’ will do away with sins of speech and hearing".

a) Shama (Madhavrao Deshpande)

b) Annasaheb Dabholkar (Hemadpant)

c) Kakasaheb Dixit

d) Dasganu Maharaj.

The correct answer is- a) Shama (Madhavrao Deshpande). Source- Sri Sai Satcharita, ch- 3.

Dear DD @mathira ,

I am so happy that you felt promises being fulfilled by Baba through Baba's darshan! Baba is very very kind. Baba blesses His devotees in so many different ways. I am sure He is always with you.

Om Sri Sainath.

9. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Answer to Quiz 443 is d) Govt. Service. Source- Shri Sai Satcharita,Ch-3.

OmSaiRam..JaiSaiRam..

suryakala likes this.
  10. suryakala

PRAYERS.jpg

Sri Sai Satcharita 444.

" His father was my friend, so I dragged him here. He never offered Naivaidya and so, he starved Vitthal and Me". Whom did Sai Baba refer in this context?

a) Bhagwantrao Kshirsagar

b) Harishchadra Pitale

c) Tarkhad

d) Nanasaheb Chandorkar.

Answer for the Quiz- 443.

What was the profession of Hemadpant ( Annasaheb Dabholkar)?

a) Businessman

b) Builder

c) Money lender

d) Govt. Service.

The correct answer is- d) Govt Service. Source- Sri Sai Satcharita, ch- 3.

Om Sri Sainath.