Shouldn't We Retain Some Controversial Threads/posts As A Gentle Reminder?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Naari, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Hello ILs,

Here's some feedback & also invite your thoughts on this matter.

I have noticed that any controversial/ objectionable threads/posts are deleted by the Admin acting with the Moderators. I have a particular thread in mind that was posted yesterday by a member who has written some really good posts in the past but made some startling revelations about this thoughts and action in yesterday's post. After some responders put the OP into place, I noticed that the thread was deleted this morning. Shouldn't;'t such threads/posts be kept intact as a reminder to ppl that such behavior is not acceptable & cannot be encouraged? By deleting such threads in entirety, we are actually deleting everything such posters ever thought / said on the Forum which may be an important trail & in essence letting that person walk away scot-free.

I strongly believe such posts should be left in place with a strong warning by a Moderator / Admin as the last post, so such ppl can't walk away untainted. I invite members' & moderators thoughts in this matter.

Thank you!

stayblessed, sindmani and Sandycandy like this.

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

I was trying to find that post in the morning . It's good that you and @Sandycandy brought it to our attention that it was deleted .

Admins and moderators should have let that post be so everyone here can read this and understand what these so called educated veterans think of women . Calling us sex objects , brainless and what not . People have the audacity to post such derogatory things about women on a forum predominantly run by women . The writer didn't seem to be apologetic at all after his first post and went on add further fuel to the fire by openly stating that he thinks all women are brainless after few of us posted our response . I feel sorry for all the women in his family who must be treated like sex objects by him and may not have a say in anythingbecause they must be brainless . Actually such writers should be banned from this forum. We don't more need douchebags in this world .

Request the admins to keep such posts available for public viewing . We are all adults here and one can choose to ignore it or respond to it . When people post such inflammatory posts they are well aware of the repucurrsions . They still go ahead and post it so why should admins meddle and delete it.

sindmani, Sandycandy and Naari like this.
  3. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Totally agree @Sunburst. I am not sure what he had in mind, but he ended his post saying "I hope you will appreciate my candor!" Like he was expecting to be applauded for his confessions on a women's forum for honest admission!! If world worked that way then Bill Oreilly and likes would just come out in the open & boast about their misdeeds & even get a trophy for that! They can only wish!

sindmani, Sunburst and Sandycandy like this.
  4. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Candor ? Missed that gem of a reply. So so Glad you made this post !

sindmani and Naari like this.
  5. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

He clearly is not thinking . What can we expect from men who are so high on libido . All that thinking is only happening down .

Naari likes this.
  6. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

@Sunburst @Sandycandy Girls, remember the LOL, NRI men basher & attorney that we had some fun butting heads with? I wish her msgs were retained too. Though haven't seen much of her lately. She was Candy's favorite;)

Sunburst likes this.
  7. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

She was my favorite too ;). I was wondering where she went . Her life was straight from the movies . She was hooked to some hottie attorney , her sex life was something to envy about , her H would take her calls in th middle of his meeting because she was his first priority . Thank god he is not a doctor , imagine him taking calls in the middle of a Surgery to prove his loyalty !! And her advise was to try out men in bed , in her words "do the deed " before one gets married because all her friends were doing this deed with their fiancé and getting engaged again with different man , again repeat the same cycle and all Indian woman have such sad married life . I miss all that entertainment . I am glad though that I got some break from all that nonstop LOL, crappy and all that teenagish vocabulary . I will always remember the fact that she went to some private elite school !!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Naari likes this.
  8. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

@Sunburst I am laughing like crazy reading your response!! Yeah all that & that they were a super successful attorney family. Wonder if using profanity & bashing is the way to develop a great client base? How? It would be fun if she magically appeared from somewhere to respond to us :tongueout:

9. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

She used to give medical advise to women who were struggling with infertility or had bedroom issues because apparently she also had doctors in her family . Seriously hot H, great sex life , family of attorneys and doctors , she had everything one could possibly dream of .Wonder if the doctors in her family would just advise women struggling with sexual compatibility that they should have "done the deed" before marriage with as many as possible to avoid such issues .

Ya if she comes back after reading our post better be ready to be bombarded with LOLS and crappy . :facepalm:

10. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Girls
    Looks like i am missing all the fun....
    Which post are you all referring to, who wrote it ?? Some candor thingy ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.