1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Should One Go The Entrepreneur Route?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Naari, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Change1

Change1 New IL'ite

Hi Momsky,

Thanks for sharing your story. Really incredible!! Kudos to you!! I wanted to private message you but I was unable to start a conversation with you. Please let me know how best to connect with you.
    Look forward to it!
    Thanks,
    Vinaya

2. Change1

Change1 New IL'ite

Jey, i was surprised to read your post. Are you not the owner/founder for "Coding Wizards HQ"? Also I believe your wife and you started "Indusladies together"? I am sorry if I have confused you with someone else but if you are who I am referring to then I am perplexed why you would not encourage others to pursue their dreams?
    Of course your wisdom on the negative side of starting a business will certainly help but in your post you call it "not worth it". Indusladies was worth it and so I believe you started Coding Wizards? If it was not worth it then how are you able to manage 2 businesses? I am sorry but I am just very confused and trying to gain your clarification on if or if not starting/owning a business is right. Thanks.