1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Should a women lie about her physical past with other Men?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by abcdguy, Feb 1, 2012.

Where you Honest with your Husband about your Past?

1. Yes

72.7%
  2. No

27.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

pop-corn ...pop-corn....aye pop-corn....tea chai...thanda cool drinks...pepsi , thumbsup, mazaa , coca-cola........! 10 rs ...10 rs.......!! :biggrin2:

now, please continue :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

3 people like this.
  2. abcdguy

abcdguy Silver IL'ite

I was wrong to insult you. I am sorry.

3. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Nowhere - hey am Sorry, if the post disturbed you. You are right, may be i do not fully udnerstand how it is like and the pain it will bring with as am not on the receving end. Somethigns.... am tolerant to, somethigns.... i am not. like wise it is i guess. so yep sorry again. i have more to write...but hey ...i have to go sell my popcorn n drinks. comming 10 rs ....tata bye. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

4. IndianFunTube

IndianFunTube New IL'ite

Bwahahahahahaha.

5. abcdguy

abcdguy Silver IL'ite

Dear IndianFunTube,

I am glad that we were at least entertaining to the rest of the forum. As an attorney, I really love debating and fighting. As you can tell, I get really into my arguments, and sometimes In taunt my opponent just to ensure they fight with Zeal and Passion. Unfortunately this LOVE for argumentation seems to trickle down to my relationship as well, and also to new friends I was trying to make. Sorry....

This is a massive flaw that I have. While I enjoyed the debate heavily, I started realizing that this behavior should only be tolerated in a court-room and not in a forum. I also displaced a bit of anger from another comment and quickly attacked you out of no reason what so ever. I am better then this, and I have been trying to improve this behavior for not only myself but for my fiance as well.

Clearly even though this is the internet, and feelings aren't really hurt. I hope not at least. I showed that there is much I need to improve on. Thank you for showing me that. I hope going forward, I won't do these things again, but everything in life takes time.... and success is not always guaranteed the first time around.

ABCDGUY

1 person likes this.
  6. IndianFunTube

IndianFunTube New IL'ite

@abcdguy

All izz Well. All izz Well. You're way to apologetic for an Attorney though. Buck up dude, you gotta be ruthless!

7. abcdguy

abcdguy Silver IL'ite

Dear IndianFunTube,

I dabble in psychology as well ;-). The real issue isn't the argument but the traits that I am trying to control my friend. So I use to visit Bombay quite a bit, where in Bombay do you live?

ABCDGUY

8. IndianFunTube

IndianFunTube New IL'ite

Only women are entitled to know where I live :)

9. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

I had a past. And before marriage, I told my fiance, who 's now my DH, that I did have a BF. My parents had advised me to not talk about it...but no ways I was going to listen to my parents' advise here, because even though they found the groom for me...it was I who was going to get married. And I would no matter what, not marry a guy who had such reservations. I am a normal human and having an affair prior to marriage in present times, is nothing like a crime or anything. I honesty also told him the reasons for break up with my ex. Yeah, what I point blankly refused to tell him what I exactly did with my ex. I told him that I have left those details in the past......neither will I think about it......nor talk about it!!

When I was engaged to my DH....my ex tried to create some problems in the way of our marriage. He sent anonymous messages to my DH, saying nasty stuff about me. My DH, stood by me that time and told him off!...I think my honesty paid off that time.

Though my DH sometimes teasingly persuades me to tell him to what extent I went with my Ex in terms of a physical relation--I still tell him, it doesn't matter ...its over, I have forgotten it and no matter what I wont talk or think about it in anyway. I told him what I felt was necessary.....I don't feel the need to tell every detail. I am not hiding anything...but I am refusing to talk about it..and that's different from hiding, in my opinion.

2 people like this.
  10. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

Also to add, if ever my ex calls me...or sends me a message--I tell it exactly as it is to my DH. I think after marriage..even if you happen to casually talk to your ex--you must share it with your DH. That keeps the transparency in marriage. However, I don't think I need to make my life prior to marriage completely transparent. That time my personal life...was only my personal life!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.