1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shortcut to wealth

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by daisy2015, Oct 16, 2015.

1. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

I liked what Rith said i should see will i be able to follow that ..How r u daisy dear, hope doing good ..if i feel low i will neither speak to anyone nor do anywork @ home i will sleep @office i login into il to divert.

2. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

sorry daisy2015 for late reply,
    i generally go to some remote and lonely place or in some room where no one will come. and rethink and try to remove everything from mind.
    if in office i just drink a glass full of cold water or just vent out with close colleuge.

3. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

I am ok (won't say good). How are you? Seems like everyone is busy now-a-days.

I wish I had an option of office....[​IMG]

I had no idea that you are working woman. It is really amazing to see that all my friends here are working women and are active in writing, crafts etc...besides office work.

4. daisy2015

Please don't apologize. I am happy to see a reply. Hmmm... seems like i need to find a job first.

1 person likes this.
  5. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

I can also say am ok ,moved to other company which take 3hrs to reach..apart from that am unable to leave my a year old kid..it's killing me but u know due to responsibility we have to carry on...i like to be hw but no luck ...so only am not able to login regularly ..
    I don't know u r married or have kid ..my best suggestion i can give is u have excellent written skills which only few people have ..really it's a great boon ...u can start career in that (u know many of us got addicted to ur stories )..don't feel low it make us more down.. I wish u loads of loads happiness dear

6. daisy2015

@paramlav Thank you for the good wishes. [​IMG] I never thought that my stories are liked to the extent that it has changed into addiction. I will try my hand in stories world. Wish you and your family a very happy diwali dear hugsmiley I wish your house and your heart is filled with happiness and peace now and always [​IMG]

7. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

So sweet of u dear friendssmiley thank u so much dear and i wish u happy prosperous diwali and to ur family

8. daisy2015

Thank you friendssmiley

9. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

when I feel low, will go for shopping (window shopping).. or try to be alone at home and watch thriller movies (non stop movies), that too I prefer English movies as there will not be much sentiments. Sometime I will cry fully then I feel relaxed. Before I used to talk to people but talking again about the same things hurts more so switched to these things.

One more is Hobbies, its really helps you to come out soon. Forgot to mention, I will dress well to office that day for sure, everyone looks at me compliments that will help me to come out of it..

10. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

About Dependency on other help, I plan my things such a way that dependency is very minimal, as My Brother or father doesn't help much so got used this setup from very early stage. After marriage also my hubby ask to many question to do one task, I get irritated very much so I myself do most of the work. Also I have big ego, so most of the time will try not to depend on them.

If at all I have to depend on others means I will plan such a way that I have 2 option, what if I get that & what without that. so I will not have last minute shock of not having it.

Don't know whether this is much useful to you:hide: