1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shortcut to wealth

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by daisy2015, Oct 16, 2015.

1. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Rithhugsmiley. Good to see you here.

1 person likes this.
  2. daisy2015

3. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

@Daisy : Initially will worry alot about that (As if its in our hands) . Will try to convince other person. As time goes, will leave it to God. We dont have option too :)) There are many instances where this happened. Just try to ignore and leave it the way it happens. Worrying or getting frustrated it will just reduce our happiness. Where as other person will stay happy. We can just control things which we can. :2thumbsup:

4. daisy2015

I agree worrying does reduce our happiness.

5. daisy2015

Today's question: A friend of mine asked me this. I thought you can help me in giving her a correct answer. How can we identify that the opposite person is genuine(this question is related to marriage proposal)?

6. daisy2015

7. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

@daisy dear : I listen to Music, Go to temple or talk to parent or any other loved ones to divert :)

8. daisy2015

Thank you for giving reply meerasrini. Has it ever happened to you that none of these things worked and you had to find something else to deviate your mind? If yes, then please let me know what you did?

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

@Daisy2015 dear,
    When I am feeling low at office, I will listen to some music and concentrate on work.
    If @ home, then I will do craft work or prepare some dish to divert myself.

I learned this from reading a book long back when I was in college. I am giving that to you may be not with exact phrases but its essence and gist of it
    It says " Whenever you feel irritated, do tailoring. Cut the cloth into pieces, then stitch it back, design it. By the time it gets transformed into a beautiful gown, you would have forgotten the worries in your mind. "

from then on I started doing craft work from broken bangles, chart paper, used diyas whatever available. Trust me it gives immense pleasure and i never think baout my problems leaving it in the hand of destiny.

Worries neither help us in resolving the issue nor ignore it. Worries are like oil injection. actually it would be painful all time. but pains more when you realise you had it.

Have you ever watched the children playing in groups. One fell and get hurt. it cries for sometime. When other kids ignore and start playing, this child also wipe it tears and join them.. I always pray god to give me that maturity of a kid. everyday we will face some problems. What are we gonna achieve by crying at it.

Life is a very short duration between birth and death. We have very less time. No one knows what gonna happen in the next minute. When the next minute is not sure, what is the reason behind wasting each golden minute and second gifted by god in worrying about something gonna happen in the future. Think Daisy.

I feel for all the relationship issues each and everyone of us are facing are mainly due to ego. As we all know only if both the end meets, it produces sound. if you just wave your hand in hair, does it produce any sound?
    What I am trying to say is let the opposite party invite you for some argument or fight. You remain silent. you are not going to lose anything out of it on being silent. How long do they shout at you when you remain calm. This is not attitude. If they feel so, you can tell very well, "I accept it is a mistake from my side. I apologize" what do you think they would talk beyond that...
    I am not goping low by saying this. I am actually several steps ahead because when it is difficult for poeple to accept their own mistake I am voluntarily dumping on my head for the sake of relationship. As sson as they become cool, i would throw the load away..:cool2:

Divert your based on your interest. Dont jump into arguments. if it is a financial issue, we have 100 good ways to earn money. If you have guts to run, then dont hesitate. Just run...

Life is not a marathon...It is a beautiful treasure...

my wishes and prayers will always be there for you at any time..:thumbsup

I hope this long thread helps you to relax you somehow..else sorry for this!!!!

2 people like this.
  10. daisy2015

@Rith Thank you so much for taking time and giving such wonderful reply and for the wishes and prayers too hugsmiley.