Shops to buy items for Jewellery Making and Crocheting

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Abu Dhabi' started by samjas, Jan 9, 2011.

1. samjas

samjas Senior IL'ite

hi [​IMG] all indus ladies in abu dhabi,

i am staying in musaffah. i am very interested in craft work, embroidery, etc., married, with 1 kid and working...

i am from chennai. when i was there i used do lot of craft works. After coming to musaffah i couldnt get any kit for craft.:-(

now i am interested in trying out jewellery making and also crochet. can any one help me out :drowning, to buy kit for jewellery making also the wool and needle for crochet.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011

2. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi samjas...

Nice to see ur post ....with ur kid and work...u r still intrested n crafting ...great yaar.

I am also frm chennai....for jewellery i m not sure where to buy materials n abudhabi...i generally buy n chennai and bring here and do.

For crochet wool and needle u can find in LULU hypermarket i think.
    In madinat zayed areas there are many shops selling threads,materials for embroidery and stones...this s backside of shopping centre ...near shoemart.

3. bsha

bsha New IL'ite

You can buy crochet needle ,thread and other materials which r relating to craft works near gold souk(back side) @ cheaper rate.:)

4. nemo

nemo Senior IL'ite

heyy,

i'm also staying in mussafah. good to know you are interested in crafts. why dont you try green house in electra street. sometimes you can find kits in Lulu.

:bonk

5. nemo

nemo Senior IL'ite