Shopping in Malls

Discussion in 'NCR' started by shefalisingh, Apr 24, 2010.

1. shefalisingh

shefalisingh Senior IL'ite

Delhites no longer have to run to Gurgaon or Ghaziabad to look for malls. A few malls have recently come up in Delhi and offer a great shopping experience. With their high end dining option and multiplexes they offer great entertainment ideas.
    I recently visited the Select Citywalk Mall in Saket which is pretty close to my sister's residence. It is within walking distance and it felt great to keep the car at home and walk to the mall.
    The mall has come top lifestyle brands like Mango, Aldo, Tommy Hilfiger, Pantaloons, and FCUK. It has a PVR multiplex as well as other good dining options. The Food Court called "Food Talk" is very popular among mall goers.It also has an open air landscaped plaza called Sanskriti.
    I would like others to contribute their experiences in malls in Delhi NCR.

2. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

The Emporio at Vasant Kunj near the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:placeName w:st="on">International</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Airport</st1:placeType>, is one of the leading luxury malls of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region>. It has more than 74 international brands like Louis Vuitton, Versace, Fendi, Armani, and Cartier. It also houses the stores of leading Indian designers like Rohit Bal and Tarun Tahiliani. The Mall also has a member’s club which offers fine dining restaurants, spa facilities etc.
    The 180 seater bar restaurant called Zest serves 7 international cuisines and has proved to be very popular with Delhites.
    There is a luxurious feeling to the mall itself with top end materials like Italian marble and brass detailing being used for the construction of the mall. Rentals are said to hover around Rs 900 – Rs 1000 per sq ft per month making it one of most expensive malls in the country.

3. supersonalee

supersonalee New IL'ite

In Noida, there are loads of malls..
    Not the most luxurious but really good ones..
    Centerstage Mall , Great India Place, Spice, Shipra mall, Pacific Mall..
    The best one out of them is GIP (Great India Place)..
    It's connected with an amusement park and Bowling Alley.. :)

4. vidhyasamy

vidhyasamy New IL'ite

Hi,

Yes I do agree, GIP is really good. Also i like shipra mall, very close to my house, just a 5 min walk.

Have anyone visited the mahagun mall, i like it b'coz its not very crowded even on sundays. the pvr multiplex shows now and then a tamil movie, and the play area - not only for the kids aven for adults, its great.

Do anybody know about this crawford market near ghaziabad railway staion. I just read a few reviews in the net, really wanted to visit once, so any idea from you ILites.

Regards,

Vidlax.