1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shopping in less time and buying the best

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 2, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I always go for shopping in a hurry only. I always like to buy the best and the price also should be less. Usually I go to buy gifts and dresses for children in a particular shop only where they give me discount. I do not know whether they say a high price and then reduce it. In some cases the price tags are there so can make out that they have reduced. If you buy in one shop they will also know you and give the best. When I go shopping to a particular shop they welcome me with a smile and always tell that if I drop in after I go they have a good sale. I do not know whether it is their tactics of selling.

Usually everyone likes to go for shopping with someone but I prefer to go shopping alone and buy the items of my choice. My daughters also always leave it to me to buy dresses for them and they have always liked my choice.

Today also I had less time and had to finish my shopping fast. I had to go to three shops. Luckily wherever I went I got the best items and did not spend much time also choosing the same. I came back with a smile on my face that I got the items which I want. This shopping I did for my grand daughter and hope when I give her the gifts there will be a smile on her face too.

7 people like this.

2. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

vijima,
    teach me how to shop faster..i have no particular idea in mind when i go to shop..so it takes me lot of time to decide in colours n patterns..
    hope your grand daughter loves all the dresses and stuff you bought for her

1 person likes this.
  3. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

oh..vijima...you are so nice at shopping ...i need to learn it from you...
    You know i have always been accompanied by someone for shopping..so i completely depend on them for selection ..:(
    Now a days i have decided to shop for myself ..and its getting better ....so do you have any tips for me ??

1 person likes this.
  4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vitamin Viji Aunty....

I am also with you.....:)

Satasat shopping.....:thumbsup

Shopping alone.....:thumbsupand the

Sense of satisfaction after finding what we want at the right price.....:thumbsup.and waiting to

See the Smile on the face of the special person......:thumbsup:-):):)

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Sushma dear before going for shopping only I have in mind what to buy, so it does not take much time to select. Ya I will be glad when I see the smile on my grand daughter's face.

6. iyerviji

Anisu dear lets go for shoppin gtogether then you can learn . First only decide what you want to buy and the colour you want then it wont take much time.

7. iyerviji

Bhargavi dear glad to know that you are also like me phataphat shopping, then waiting for the smile on the receiver's face.
    I am also with you.....:)

8. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

hi vijima, am also with you... going alone and finish shopping in mins... and come out of the crowd soon....... Nice to hear about your experiences..I enjoyed it... Hope your grand daughter is very happy on seeing the stuff got from you!!

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Vidhya dear sorry for the late reply. Glad you are also with me and you enjoyed the post. My grand daughter liked the gifts I bought.

10. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Dear viji aunty, hope you are feeling better now.

Glad to know you grand daughter liked all your gifts.

I am of your type. Even if I had not made a decision on color I will definitely would have decided the budget and stick on to it, whether it's a jewel or dresses. Will not fall for discounts by which we end up spending more than our budget. Like you I shop at same shops for dresses ad accessories, so that I get discount without bargain. I like smile from them when enter the shop.

Sometimes I also indulge in a shopping spree but with a budget.

Regards
    Manjukps

1 person likes this.