Shop for dresses in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by ksridevi81, Mar 15, 2007.

1. ksridevi81

ksridevi81 Junior IL'ite

Re: Vacation in Hyd

Hi Shardu!!!

Thankyou so much for all the info. We are leaving day after tomorrow(6th apr). I dont want to miss any of the shopping malls. I shall try to cover all the places.

Is Ouris Veg or a Non Veg Restaurant. I have been to Brisah 2yrs back. It was a new mall at that time. They have a lovely collection.

Thankyou
    bye
    devi

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

This my list of shopping in Hyderabad.
    For daily wear dresses i prefer Queen's and Sona creations (just opposite shops) in Ameertpet. You get ready made dresses very comfartable size and nice stitching. I like cotton dresses in these shops, ready mades are best if you have no time to go for tailoring. They also offer dresses materials and Tailoring at the same place.

Also Simran opposite to swapnalok complex in secunderabad is best for ready made dresses.

Koti also best place for buying dresses materials and sarees. They offer fast tailoring but i don't like tailoring here.

Now its Madina at Charminar, place for buying wholesome bulk dresses materials. You can bargain and can get best and latest models with huge collections. Nice party wear and daily wear will be available.

Genaral Baazar at Secunderabad is also very good fro buying dress materials. I prefer Taruni's over here for kurti's and tops. All whole sale shops for best rates.

For western Jeans and t-shirts best place to hang out is Pool Club, Go bananas and clothing deck at white house building at Begumpet.

In Life style you get mix and match type, cotton printed kurti's are very good and also shalwars and stole's.

For party wear Taruni's at Banjara Hills, Neeru's, Kalanikethan, SKC at Secunderabad and lots more..