SHIRDI SAIBABA needs complete devotion with patience and faith

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

SHIRDI SAIBABA needs complete devotion with patience and faith, No Fasts, Poojas...

தாய் ஆமை இந்தக் கரையில் இருக்கிறது, குட்டிகள் அந்தக் கரையில் பாலும், அரவணைப்பின் கதகதப்பும் இன்றி இருக்கின்றன. தாயினுடைய அன்பான கடைக்கண் பார்வையே குட்டிகளுக்குப் போஷாக்கையளித்து வளர்ச்சியடையச் செய்கிறது.

குட்டி ஆமைகள் எப்போதும் தாயைப் பற்றியே நினைத்துக் கொண்டிருக்கின்றன. குட்டிகள் வேறு எதையும் செய்யத் தேவையில்லை. அவற்றுக்குப் பாலும் வேண்டாம், புல்லும் வேண்டாம், வேறெந்த உணவும் தேவையில்லை. தாயை உற்றுப் பார்த்துக் கொண்டிருப்பதே அவற்றுக்கு போஷாக்கு.

நான் ஒன்பது வார விரதமிருக்கலாமா? சப்தாகம் செய்யலாமா? நேர்ந்து கொள்ளலாமா? ஷீரடிக்கு போய் வரலாமா? என்ன செய்தால் என் கஷ்டம் தீரும்? என்று யோசிக்கவே வேண்டாம்.

நீங்கள் எதையும் செய்யத் தேவையில்லை. தாயான சாயியை உற்றுப் பார்த்துக் கொண்டிருந்தால்போதும்! அது உங்களுக்கு போஷாக்கு தரும். வறுமையிலிருந்தும், பிரச்சினை போன்றவற்றிலிருந்தும் உங்களை மீட்டுவிடும்.

May Baba Bless all of us in abundance and guide us

3 people like this.

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Jai Sai Ram!
    Dear sai sakthi,
    Nice to hear you that you are also a Sai devotee.
    The kind and mercifu lSai Baba said many times,that He who loves Me most, always sees Me.
    The whole world is desolate to him without Me, he who tells no stories but Mine;he ceaselessly
    meditate upon Me and always chants My name. I feel indebted to him who surrenders himself
    completely to Me, and ever remembers me.i shall repay his dept by giving him Salvation
    (Self realization).Such nectar, nectar,pure auspicious ambrosia always flowed from our
    Sai Baba's lips.
    Bow to Shri Sai Baba-Peace be to all !.

3. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Aum sri sairam...

4. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Aum sai ram whenever I think about him he is always there in any form. I am blessed and so you are always have faith in baba he sees all of us.

5. Priyapradeep

Priyapradeep Gold IL'ite

Om Sai namo namaha
    Sri Sai namo namaha
    Jai Jai Sai namo namaha
    Sadguru Sai namo namaha

May Sai bless all of us.

6. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Om sai sree sai jai jai sai...

7. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sai Sisters

@suryakala, @aparnag, @pranatim, @priyapradeep, @sravanitenali ackowledge you acceptance and feedback.

@jeyakris thanks for your fb, but beg to differ, creator knows about your body conditions, health... more than your ancestors, if you surrender to your guru he can take care of you in every aspect not only your health.

My guru has never left my family into a hospital, physician, medical shop whatsoever by just surrendering ourselves to him, No fasting is required to maintain your body condition as per ancestors methods if you surrender unto thyself, Sorry if it hurts you any way.

Om sri sairam