Shifting to Hyderabad / Relocating in Hyderabad - Ask here!!

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by nanditaiyer, Aug 25, 2009.

1. cutesmile09

cutesmile09 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Hearty Welcome to hyd in advance...Areas around Hitech city are Madhapur,Jubileehills,Kondapur,KPHB & Miyapur.Based on your budget u may choose the area,In these days getting fulltime maids & nanny is little bit difficult & expensive

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

gals
    we have our 2BHK apt in miyapur apt is in 1st floor and our tenants have vacated recently so if anyone is in need of apt at miyapur please let me know

3. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

sorry repeated post

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  4. charz

charz New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Need your help!!!
    My husband has recently got a job in Hyderabad,so we are going to relocate there next month.
    His office is in Q-city near Microsoft office.We are looking for 2 BHK near our office with a rent around 15-18K per month.Please guide us about the townships or good societies with facilities like:gymnasium,modular kitchen,covered parking and no water problem.
    Please also tell us the nearby localities where we can search good property and also if contact number of few brokers too.

Thanks a ton!!!

5. varalakshmi24

varalakshmi24 Silver IL'ite

Hello All!
    I am working with a telecom company in Coimbatore. I have been given the opportunity to be transferred to Hyderabad. I am quite excited as I spent my student life also in Coimbatore and see it as a welcome change. The only worry is I am moving away from my bf who is based in cbe. But since we will anyways be settling in cbe , we both feel its good for me to explore a new place.

Is Hyderabad a good place to work? Once I complete 2 years with my company i d like to change my job, does Hyderabad have ample opportunities for that? In Coimbatore , i found it hard to even find a good dance class, is hyderabad happening that way? My office would be in Kundan Bagh. Is that a good area? How are the rents?

I would be extremely grateful for any help.

6. mrhoney

mrhoney Bronze IL'ite

Hi Varalakshmi,
    Hyd is certainly a good place to work and live. No climate/food problem.
    By the way, wht is the nature of your job? if its related to telecom/datacom software, then there are very less companies with such projects in hyd.( thts the reason, I moved to blore). Other than that.. you can enjoy there like anything..
    good luck..
    -Haneef.