Shifting to Hyderabad / Relocating in Hyderabad - Ask here!!

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by nanditaiyer, Aug 25, 2009.

1. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Arifa Maredpally is also one of the good residential areas in Sec'bad.As for my knowledge these are the shcools I know
    1.St.Ann's girls high school,
    2.Gitanjali Dhevshala and Dhevashrai(beside Sangeet theater and sappires lane,sec'bad)
    3.DPS(Sanikpuri)
    4.Bharathiya vidhya bhavan's in Sanikpuri

Most of the schools might have started issuing applications by now,my suggestion if your are in Hyderabad already,have a visit to the schools of your preference,so that you can enquire the details,look at the school envi,talk to the parents(if seen around)and then apply.

In general schools start issuing the applications anytime from August to January,followed by some interview for parents/test(higher classes kids)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  2. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi sirisyam,

Welcome to Hyderabad!!!

Manikonda is bit away from the city and hub to many of the IT companies,have not much knowledge about the place personally but heard that its doing a booming business in real estate with many plush Villas,Luxury apts coming up.

Will try to grab some information if I may.

3. sirisyam

sirisyam Silver IL'ite

latha,many thanks for ur response.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  4. ArifaMadhu

ArifaMadhu New IL'ite

Many thanx latha. shall try to find out for school applications.

arifa

5. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi arifa,

If my guess is correct,you are Vahee's sister right!!!Saw you in Bangalore IL meet some time ago.Most welcome for any information of my knowledge bout Hyderabad:).

6. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Siri,

You are most welcome,but all i gave is the vague information,my BIL has some knowledge about Manikonda,will talk to him and let you know.

7. ArifaMadhu

ArifaMadhu New IL'ite

You are rite latha vahee is my sis only. and i was there in the IL meet in Bangalore. thanx for your informations. my hubby is checking for school applications. c u soon latha.

arifa

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  8. chinnuus2002

chinnuus2002 New IL'ite

Life in Raintree Park/Malaysian Township

Dear Friends,

We are planning to return to Hyderabad with 7years daughter after 7 years of stay here in USA. I need your inputs on the living conditions, expenses, After school programs ( soccer, swimming,tution or dancing) options around the township. My parents will be living with us and any community for the old age perople to get engage for time pass?

Are there any reliable after school programs or after school day care centers within the township or around.

I would like to know how do the both working parents manage their kids and what the reliable options available within the township or around the places.

Your inputs are very valuable for us to decion on how to make the transition.

Thanks,
    Chinnu

9. kavikrishna71

kavikrishna71 New IL'ite

HI Chinnu,

Welcome back to hyderabad. My hubby's friend live in Raintree park and I have been there. I saw a day care (near the food court) and I think I saw a old age community hall board near that building, if I am not mistaken. Maybe some ILites who lives there can give you more info.

10. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

Chinnu,

are you looking for any particular area details