Shifting to Hyderabad / Relocating in Hyderabad - Ask here!!

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by nanditaiyer, Aug 25, 2009.

1. nanditaiyer

nanditaiyer New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    We are planning to move to Hyd from Bombay in six weeks time. We're looking for a house on lease around 1200-1400 sq ft 2 BHK/3 BHK in and around Banjara Hills. With a baby in tow, it's going to be difficult checking out too many houses - can anyone recommend a good agent or if you have anyone with a house to lease with the above specs.
    A nearby park and gym is also on our must-have, plus inbuilt wardrobes.
    Regards
    Nandita

2. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nanditha,

Welcome to Hyderabad.I stay in Bajara hills,
    For rentals check Deccan chronical classifieds,one gets quick response from them.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
  3. ArifaMadhu

ArifaMadhu New IL'ite

Re: Best Schools in Hyderabad

senorita i think before i could check i created a thread NEED HELP FOR GUD SCHOOL AND PLACE IN HYDERABAD. its ok but many thanks for those information on schools can u tell me gud place in hyderabad? gud locality near the city. since we are relocating from bangalore no idea abt hyderabad. my hubby is also getting informations thru his friends and i hope i shall get some information thru IL as well. thanks in advance

arifa

4. ArifaMadhu

ArifaMadhu New IL'ite

hi latha

we r looking for a gud locality in hyderabad shortly we r shifting from bangalore. some one suggest my hubby habsiguda. how abt this place and is this place is accessible for schools, hospital and ect? i have a 2yrs 3months old baby and looking for her school as well. june she'll b 3yrs. how abt DPS hyderabad? hope to get reply from some in hyderabad. thanx in advance.

arifa

5. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Arifamadhu,

Are you looking for place near to your DH's work place or any where in Twin cities? Tell your priority in locating so we can advice you some places!

Habsiguda is in Secunderabad and good residential area and but the school which you are ashing DPS is quiet far away from this place (hope you have bus facility but its little pain for 3 year old kid)

6. ArifaMadhu

ArifaMadhu New IL'ite

tanx for your reply senorita. then yet to check whether DPS is in Secunderabad also.

arifa

7. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi arifa,

Welcome to Hyderabad:cheers.

Habsiguda is a nice place to live in with many national institutes near by like CCMB,NIN,IICT,Genpact and also good access to the Osmania University.But my suggestion is have a house around or nearby places to your DH company as most of the time will be consumed with travelling(with erractic traffic) and your LO is yet to start school so can always go for the near by schools,my priority would be the less distance travelled the more we save on time,energy,money,pollution:).

8. ArifaMadhu

ArifaMadhu New IL'ite

thanks for ur reply latha. main concern is little honeys school. one of my friend suggested mahindra hills which is close to DPS. how abt this place latha. and any suggestion abt Mardidpally?? many thanks

arifa

9. ArifaMadhu

ArifaMadhu New IL'ite

latha i saw informations on schools which u have posted really wonderful. can u suggest any any school and how abt DPS secunderabad?. any informations on schools when they'll start issuing applications? many thanks

arifa

10. sirisyam

sirisyam Silver IL'ite

hello,
    my husband is coming back from uk n with a change in project location toooo.
    now his work place is manikonda. so we are planning to shift to an area around
    manikonda.

i would like to know some information regarding residential ares in that location..

eagerly waiting for ur response.