Shifting to Dubai

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by deeparull, Nov 11, 2012.

1. deeparull

deeparull Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Looking for good schools in Dubai; after reading lot of discussions found that IHS and DPS Sharjah are the best but as getting admissions there is tough wanted to try in few other schools too. My son will be going to Grade 7 and iam looking for schools with CBSE curicculam. Can someone give me feedback reg. Our Own High School in Alwarqa and The Millenuium school. Since iam looking for Grade 7; i would like to know feedback on how these schools are when it comes to academics and teaching. What is the teacher to student ration in higher classes.
    Your valuable feedback would be really helpful in proceeding further. Thanks in advance.

Deepa Arul

2. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

the admissions for DPS sharjah and Millenium has already started..chk the websites..even IHS has started i think..dont delay and chk for admissions right now..i would rate IHS no1, DPS,shj no 2, Mill no 3 n then OOHS..
    the student to teacher ration is very good in higher classes..no need to worry about that...

3. deeparull

deeparull Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for your fast reply..that was so nice ofyou...i have applied on line for IHS and Millenium..OOHS said that there is no written test and if seats are avlble then they can give admission. DPS sharjah website says admission closed for VII Grade French Girls and does not mention anything about boys.(.my sons 2nd lang is french)..planning to send them a mail and find out. Thanks for the feedback....any idea on Arabic how can he cope up after coming there does the school help..rgds, deepa arul

4. amirtha3004

amirtha3004 Senior IL'ite

Hi deepa.

When r u planning to come to dubai. Your DH has already come here. We are planning to shift to India soon, we are in process of selling household things. Can you please let me know if you need Sofa,double cot,2 cupboards,double door fridge, automatic washing machine, shoe stand. Please PM me if u need

5. deeparull

deeparull Silver IL'ite

Hi Amritha,

Will check with my husband and let u know..thanks..deepa arul..

6. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

hey am not sure about the arabic thing..as my dd is in Kg1 only..but the are arabic tuitions available everywhere