Shifting to Dubai

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by meenachithu, Feb 12, 2012.

1. meenachithu

meenachithu Junior IL'ite

Hi,

This is Chithra, My husband got a job in Gulf Oil and Gas in Dubai and we are shifting there. The company is providing us with full furnished accommodation. I need to know what are all the things i need to carry if its fully furnished. I'm mainly confused regarding Kitchen and Cooking equipments.

Thanks
    Chithra

2. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Chitra
    Welcome to Dxb . Since you guys are offered furnished Accomodation , no need to fret as they will provide you majorly with all the Cooking equipments . You may need to buy Cooker , few pots and pans depnding upon your own requirement just in case you feel that you cant do with what they 've provided you with . We're a family of 4 putting up in a furnished apptt for the last 4 yrs .
    As for the rest , You can buy everything here from Carrefour / Lulu/Al Adil . Which area are you going to be ?
    More on hearing from you !

3. meenachithu

meenachithu Junior IL'ite

Hi Shivani,
    Thanks a lot for your reply. this will really be helpful. We have not got our accommodation location yet they say it may be in jabel ali gardens i'm not very sure of it. My husband is there and i will be travelling by next month.