1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

She!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Mar 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot dear joylokhi! Its a child's duty to recognize the blessing showered on him/her in the form of parents. Its very painful to think about the unconditional love of a mother being ignored. A very happy women's day to you too!

joylokhi likes this.
  2. Rajeni

Dear Shanvy, Thanks a lot.. Its such a delight to read your response. It's in every way a Mother's response and I could see you relate to my mother.
    It's so lovely to witness a mother brag about her kids and the love the kids have for her!! Very true when you say that brag mode sets on - don't be sorry, just be proud, the bragging here is what makes all the mothers so special!
    Thanks a lot for you wishes!!
    A big salute to the mother in you, you kids are indeed lucky to have you!!

3. Rajeni

Thanks a lot dear Sangeethakripa, for the warm feedback! I am truly glad that you read and liked it. And, yes I am blessed to have her.
    Many thanks for your precious prayers!!

sangeethakripa likes this.
  4. Rajeni

Amen! Let your prophecy become true :)
    If I could be as good a mother as her, that's the biggest gift/honour I could give her! Thanks a lot for this beautiful feedback and for nominating this post as well!!

kkrish likes this.
  5. Rajeni

Thanks a lot Dear Viji Mam! It's really nice to read about your grandmother. It just makes me wonder how selfless are the women of those generation! Their family, children and their welfare meant the world to them.
    To women like me who also have a world outside the home, like work, friends, etc., such selfless women are always a mystery!! I often wonder how they could have lived like that!!

Thanks for reminding me my grandparents too!!

iyerviji likes this.
  6. Rajeni

Thanks a lot dear deepthyanoop! I am glad that you liked it!!

7. Rajeni

Thanks a lot dear Jayasala mam! I also came to know about one of your articles about your mom through @kkrish The fact that it still lingers in her mind shows the depth of the content! Thanks again for your feedback!!

kkrish likes this.
  8. Rajeni

Dear Viswa sir, I am really so happy that you took the time to write such a detailed feedback here in the thread inspite of writing so many feedback in the FP section. I read and reread you comment so many times before I am writing this, such is the depth of your response! And, of course, I did translate it to my Mother!

Thank you sir, yes, true that sacrifice is embedded in her! When I conveyed this to her so, she is all shy!!
    And, Your son is indeed blessed to have a person like you to advise and guide him through life.

Very true this kind of sacrifice is rare nowadays! She says its so common in her days and its not looked upon as sacrifice but as duty to understand the family position! She reflects that is why most of her generation women want their children to be different and especial their daughters to be independent.

I, of course agree sir. I believe the challenges she and women like her face in life is much more than what it takes to take the forest. To denounce everything for others and still stay and serve the family is much higher than living in the forest

What a lovely quote! It imparts very high hope and emphasizes the beauty of Divine Love! My Mom loved this quote and the fact that it is quoted for her brought tears into her eyes! Thank you for that!

She is very honoured dear sir to receive such respect. And, yes she is the epitome of my blessings!

Thanks again for this wonderful feedback which made both of our (mine and my mom's) day!

Viswamitra likes this.