1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

She!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Mar 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for this wonderful feedback dear beautifullife!! I am overwhelmed by your Appreciation.. True that every day is women's day.. conveyed your wishes to her!!

2. Rajeni

Dear Latha, thanks a lot for this lovely feedback. Yes, a mother is the first inspiration for a girl child! Very happy to read about your relationship with your mother and your daughter! When a mother showers her love and care on her daughter, she is also setting the benchmark for her daughter on how to bring up her children. Even in the changing world, the core values a mother instills pass through generations. As I read, I was wondering what a high benchmark my Mom has set. If not surpass, I should at least meet that. Thanks again for your wishes and prayers!!

3. ramyarajan

ramyarajan Bronze IL'ite

Rajeni such a beautiful post

Rajeni likes this.
  4. ramyarajan

ramyarajan Bronze IL'ite

When I was reading I know it has to be ur mom yes a Mom is the candlelight for her girlchild nice post

Rajeni likes this.
  5. Rajeni

Thanks dear SGBV for this great feedback.
    I am really moved by the way you feel about your children. Though women equip themselves with education and financial independence to face the competitive world, life throws at her more complicated challenges. A mother again rolls up her sleeves and faces all those for her children. Your words for your children just reflects the same.
    You are indeed a very strong woman. Your children, like me, are very lucky to have you!! Happy women's day!!

6. Rajeni

Thanks a lot dear VaniVyas for this lovely feedback. True that many times parents' efforts are taken for granted and it's waived off as their duty, but for a parent it's unconditional love more than duty and I strongly believe it's a child's duty to reciprocate the love when the parents need that in their old age.

Thanks a lot, Happy women's day to you too!

VaniVyas likes this.
  7. Rajeni

Thanks a lot dear Doree, for this lovely appreciation!!

Doree likes this.
  8. Rajeni

Dear Ramya thanks a lot! True that a Mom is the candlelight for her girl child!!

9. sritham

sritham New IL'ite

Very nice write up.Iam very happy to read first story about mother .Happy women's day to your mom and u

Rajeni likes this.
  10. Sachini

Sachini Bronze IL'ite

Gud one Rajeni:clap2:. It not only depicts your mom but many moms of her generation who sacrificed their career development, personal pleasures for their loved ones. We are far blessed when compared to their generation. Salute to them all n the newage women too whose challenges are different.

Rajeni likes this.