1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing with those who are in the same boat - Not a Sob Story

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by kAlyaniShAnti, Jul 28, 2010.

1. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Juz wanted to say u r an inspiration to many who sail in the same boat..
    Thank you for the post and being there to guide many...
    We admire you :bowdown

2. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the wishes. God bless you. All the best.

3. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    omnam- your situation is horrific that one can ever face..
    marriage date is 3mons after seeing him..his mom urged and he already had a failed engagement before
    My case is i was working , got married and supossed to join him after 2mons of marriage due to work complications.. after leaving me, his phone calls are bare minimum and all of them were arguments created by him..his mom was too cunning and even demanded property..due to their nasty behavior i did not join him..
    In the mean time i came to knw tht he is too close to some women in orkut and tried to keep a watch on it.
    joined him after 6mons , some how things worked.. he cleverly did not extend my visa thr, did not allow me to attend job calls, did not put resume in monster / naukri.. he got his bro even before he got me thr..
    his bro is one psyco.. due to which we did not hav much of personal space..he loves his family somuch tht he never had time to call or talk or even sleep with me..he even bet me for a silly thing ..hez very saddistic like he never took me out (he and his bro enjoy movies, frnds over weekends and come back), only few times tht to along with his bro..wht ever happens it is with his family but no time for me..never added me in gtalk/yahoo.. as a result i use to create many accounts to add up or talk to him..as he use to block me every time
    ..always asks me to get out of his house..due to his nasty psyco attitude i asked him divorce couple of times(my mistake)..he also recorded couple of my phone calls which i discovered after staying with him..after coming back here..thr is no communication from his side (only once he asked me to come due to force of his relatives which he clearly mentioned on phone)..his parents to changed their numbers, house address..
    i initially told him tht i will not join him till he changes his attitude(my mistake) , later when i told him he and his family cut out the communication..came to knw tht his lover is gng for him ( i scolded her badly), later things ended..none of their relatives has shown interest in correcting him , his mom and bro r also cunning ppl
    only thing is i am shown as culprit for talking to his friends ..thr was not even a single call from him/his family side.. Now hez married and happy, where as i am really suffering..neither of the relatives help in bad situations, nor guys are really willing to come up.

4. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shruti, thanks for your presence here and wishes.
    I believe, the graveness of such situation itself drive people to look for a sane solution. That's what all of us have been doing.
    My wishes to you too, Dear.

5. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear Iva,
    Yours is another horrific incidence created by a cunning and criminal family.
    Dear, try to look beyond whether he is happy or not. He is just another trace-passer to you now, and nothing more than that.

I do not think, you are suffering, Dear. Please count on that your suffering extended by a set of psycos has ended. There is much to do in life than following a psychos friends and getting to know what is going on.

Please leave the past behind, as soon as you can. It is closed chapter now. Wishes for a peaceful life ahead, Dear Ova

6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear KS.....
    Hugs to you dear........... May your future be bright and Beautiful.....

7. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear VJB, Thank you so much for your love and wishes. I am already in a phase of life made beautiful by loving and dear friends like you.

8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

GM Kalyani Madam,

I salute to your braveness and stubborn. :hatsoff Am shocked after reading ur post, I must say that its worst nightmare in ur life!:shaking: Am still wondering and confused, how are these humans(sorry, should say Moron!) are in this world? :confused2: :eek:mg: Wat a agony u have undergone.. I remember my mom`s words " We as ladies, should believe urself, ur strengths, BE INDEPENDENT.! (particuarly after marriage) And should not believe ur husband for 100% bcoz he is also Male. "

Am not eligible to give advise to you, but I wanna say on thing which I would follow in my life "Live life as if it ends today"" :2thumbsup: :cheers I pray to Sai baba for you and be peace in ur life. Am sorry if I have spoken too much (crossing my limits) :)) Thanks a ton for sharing ur life us We all there for you..

Other ladies,(who are in trouble), I would like to say one thing, Please remember-- Its your life, very precious one please do not allow anyone to ruin it.!!! Cheers to all.

9. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Kalyani,

I am very sorry for you. But happy that you have decided to end this relationship. Be bold do not look back and proceed with a strong mind. Life should not be spent in thinking about that bad that happened it spoils the happiness. So forget it as a bad dream and look forward to your future. If possible move out of the city he lives in and the familiar surroundings. This will help you recover from the situation faster.

Regards
    Uma

10. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear Deepu,
    thanks for your presence here with lovely and encouraging words. Encouragement from friends and people around keeps our spirit high and keeps us going. After those dark days, there is no dearth of sunshine in my life. I am truly blessed to have good friends and achieved a lot many things:)

No Dear, you never crossed your limit. The best thing you said and none of us should forget is...

1 person likes this.