Sharing Experiences

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by MonikaSG, Dec 29, 2017.

1. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

I can't comment on what you said as it is going above my head. But you reminded me of one of my friend. She was very smart (not look wise) and little stupid too. My father never liked her as he used to feel that I am in bad company and wanted me to cut off with her. But I liked her. Now I feel afraid of meeting her as I doubt that my husband too will not like her. She is not that bad but I am too different to her.

2. Happygirl6

Happygirl6 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mounika

I had actually sent you a msg in inbox as i couldnt start a thread. If you can make public pls do it as i want suggestions

3. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

If your friend can deftly swap between her “smart” and “stupid” states, then she is an asset and retain her in your life. Ask your dad which interaction he prefers and accordingly engage with that enabled role. Repeat with husband. Tum kush, friend kush, papa kush and hubba also happy. Cheers!

MonikaSG likes this.
  4. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Dang! So succinct and bang on! @Iravati this is the best description of Ira that I've read thus far :)
    Monika's nailed it! :)
    You are as evil as Vader in a highschool fancy dress competition :) or ok ok, in a Halloween costume party!

was ROFL reading that - where do you get such descriptions? Alluring.
    Btw - curious - what is very smart and little stupid too mean? She can swap instantly like Ira says? That's bloody brilliant actually !

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  5. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

I asked the zebra,
    Are you black with white stripes?
    Or white with black stripes?
    And the zebra asked me,
    Are you good with bad habits?
    Or are you bad with good habits?
    Are you noisy with quiet times?
    Or quiet with noisy times?
    Are you happy with some sad days?
    Or are you sad with some happy days?
    Are you neat with some sloppy ways?
    Or are you sloppy with some neat ways?
    And on and on and on and on and on he went.
    I’ll never ask a zebra
    About stripes again.

-Shel Silverstein

MonikaSG likes this.
  6. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Its done...don't worry everything will sort out soon. Tc :)

7. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

:) I just said what I felt.@iravati I found too smart. I can't even talk to her properly as I am not able to understand much from her post. And about my friend I did the comparison of smart. Stupid is her additional quality that does not match with iravati. She was both. To explain that I have to tell you more about her which I don't think is a good idea. I am not in touch with her and talking so much about her here I don't find it a nice thing to do.

8. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

@Iravati - arre, nothing intended, wrote that for fun like Sahasranama (the one with 1000 )... (though I have to put in lotsa effort to remember when U hits the actual 1000! ). It was more for fun! Not sure why you took it all too serious :sleepy: Didn't know it was that sensitive? Since they were all anonymized user-ids anyway and some abbreviations of anon-id? So, if you let me know why anon ids are that sensitive?, maybe my slower brain can get more aware! Unless you want to anon(the anon of (the anon of (the anon))) ids over time :sunglasses: Even you won't recognize anymore the 1000th anon of the 1st anon ! My small head spins.

If I wrote it seriously, I wouldn't edit when you ask! I did edit, now can you remove most of all of your post above too? :)
    The land of edits :sunglasses: So we both edit.

9. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Done. See how compatible I am! I have uploaded a nice poem instead that I was reading to my friend’s daughter few weeks ago.

Now nominate me for the ‘Finest Friend’ award so that I arrange for a lorry and carry all my trophies together home.

Hehe! Not sensitive but zamana kharab hai. Prevention and Protection and Pro-action are a requisite for online indulgence.

messedup, Vaikuntha and MonikaSG like this.
  10. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

@Iravati thanks dear. I will consider your advice of keeping her in my life. And sorry I think you will not mind what I said. I really had to work hard to understand what you said. Specially that you replied at 12:41pm.