Sharing Experiences

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by MonikaSG, Dec 29, 2017.

1. fourthaugust

fourthaugust Gold IL'ite

Have been there before. Felt something very relevant...hence commented. Regards

MonikaSG likes this.
  2. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

This is my real name. I wanted to come here with real. Thanks for saying lovely words for me. He don't help don't even complain about anything. I do as per my wish and if I am not in mood he make other arrangements. Like he say someone else to make food or bring it from outside. He is understanding but a lazy man specially don't like to involve in daily routine households. I can keep the home untidy kids untidy and cannot make anything for many days. He will not complain not even do on his own.

Sandycandy likes this.
  3. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Thank you :)

4. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

You must be a very active and creative person. Thanks for sharing. It will give us many ideas to work on.

salad likes this.
  5. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Monika, you are excessively sweet and charming, which is a rare possession. On the contrary, I am irreligious and wild and evil. Truth. No sarcasm. Being unreasonably loved, honoured, cared for and obscenely sentimental are boring outpour in my life. Any further elaboration on this point may confuse you. This “fear” experience isn’t for everyone. Say, I am a fan of the criminal mastermind Gru. Love is too weary, and hate isn’t a feeling too strong to keep trouble at bay whereas fear is.

I hope you don’t treat this as I am infantilising you but some unsullied people are not cut to be bwah-hah-hah fearful. I have cultivated for years this evil guffaw and trained myself to be ruthlessly evil. Don’t ask me now why would one want to be evil over good. I am a perverted moralist or reincarnated Darth Vader who crossed over the dark side for some saber-wielding adventure.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    nandinimithun and MonikaSG like this.
  6. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for your loving words. I don't find much bad in you. You are a one very nice person who is trying hard to become harsh. I will not ask you anything as I can see a very smart intelligent open minded in you and just not able to digest the worst things that exist in this world. This I can feel from your post.

7. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Men in general tend to care less about daily chores specially since they are not brought up doing them. In India men are only expected to study well enough to make a living.
    If H makes alternate arrangements and doesn’t complain don’t fight over it. Give him one chore that he least hates doing. Make your life easier. Also have the kids ( depending on their ages , 6 or older) help with small things, putting plates in sink, cleaning up their toys/books . Set up a 30min timer every week for yourself and the kids to do a family cleanup session. At the end of it treat them to something , kids will enjoy it and grow up getting used to doing chores as a part of their life. Hopefully seeing all the fun maybe husband will also join in. Take care.

nandinimithun, MonikaSG and salad like this.
  8. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

He will have fun with ordering all of us :) at present no big issues are there. I felt that in the days when kids were too young. Now they can play and roam around safely on their own. Just waiting for them to low their dramas that takes away most of my mind. Everything else is just very normal. Enjoying normal life after a very long struggle. Mil also now show her love many times as she now know that I am not that bad. Still little ego issues but let them be there to keep the relation lively.

9. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Also thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely try this on kids. As I too want them to be independent. :)

10. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Eh, what worst things in life? Wodehouse fans honour no such calamities in life. They are chippy about spontaneous follies, slip-ups, goof-ups, aunts in swamps, uncles in stripes, nutcases, basket-cases, potted cases, misplaced briefcases and mishandled roses and misquoted intentions levied in the spirit and brotherhood of ‘I’m not absolutely certain of my facts, but I rather fancy it's Shakespeare--or, if not, it's some equally brainy lad--who says that it's always just when a chappie is feeling particularly top-hole, and more than usually braced with things in general that Fate sneaks up behind him with a bit of lead piping’ (Jeeves and the Unbidden Guest, 1925). You see, there’s no such thing called a worst thing. Bit of lead piping protruding here and there.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    messedup and MonikaSG like this.