Share your thoughts-Making life interesting and secure at dusk...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by shakambari, Jun 4, 2011.

1. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Actually wives complaining about husbands, if it doesn't exceed a decent limit,...:hide: is a plus point, i.e., they don't mean anything, but giving vent to their frustrations, and getting the steam off their chest.(It is better than shouting at each other, is is not:bang?)That may be one of the reasons why women have fewer cases of heart attacks!:coffee!But there are a few who cannot be satisfied even with the 'best', their need a 'bottomless pit', which is a disease.And they sure need some help.Contentment should be the manthra making the best out of anything should be the goal.

2. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Kaluputti,

Complaining mildly or in a light and jovial vein may be a destressor-but complaining about spouse gives room for others -even your DIL/SN I L/their relatives and friends to play up one against another...

Cribbing also makes people run away from you...

It is always better for spouses to trash out differences amongst themselves....better late than never!!!

3. geetsun

geetsun Junior IL'ite

Shakambari, in today's developed technological world, making life comfortable and secure at dusk is not a problem I feel. Only thing is you should have interest and good health. For example, if you have religious bend of mind and also have the habit of watching TV, then there are several spiritual channels wherein you can watch any deity you like and the temples where you could have never imagined to go, even you can watch aartis done in several temples . You see now these are possible by sitting at home itself without even requiring to spend money. Of course you have to pay for cablewala. Then if you have good health and interest, you can do surfing on computer and choose your topic of interest just like IL website and then you will find you need 36 hrs. instead of 24 hoursper day. I will say you should develop some hobbies from the childhood itself which comes handy when we become old. Now you see reaching out to any type of book is not at all impossible. Or else we can do charity/volunteering work in charitable institutions for 2-3 hours or so per day, this way we can go out also and feel the fresh air and get an opportunity to share our ideas with others etc., etc., In Delhi, I have seen in the ashram at Mothers' International School, large number of volunteers do lot of work and even stay there itself and are immensely happy. ONly thing is we have to plan our life accordingly and act. Otherwise as usual we can spend good quality time with our grandchildren which are immensely beneficial both sides. geetsun