1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Share your Celebrity sightings here

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Decentguy, Apr 30, 2013.

1. SumitraRavi

SumitraRavi Senior IL'ite

i have scene delhi ganesh, bhagyaraj, banu priya, vijay, and many actors tv serial actors.

2. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Why don't you enlighten me Sofea madam. Obviously you know everyone's walk. This will be benefitial for others as well who don't know who Rajnikanth or Sivaji is or was.

According to me that's how he walks correct me if I am wrong. Every actor or should I say most actors have their own style of walking, talking, dancing, doing action sequences, laughing etc.

I remember Amitabh doing Marlon Brando for Agneepath but the movie failed. So they released the movie again with his original voice.

1 person likes this.
  3. shygirly

shygirly New IL'ite

Well DG

I agree. Thats how he walks. I think he walks like that in real life too. But as you said every actor or actresses have their unique styles.

4. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

Nice thread DG!
    I have seen hrithink roshan at a time when he was not so known :) actually my dad was posted in Srinagar at that time and he , priety zinta and sanjay duty had come for the shooting of mission Kashmir. His first movie had not yet release and everyone was just flocking around sanjay and priety. In fact first time when we saw at shankrachraya temple , we were like wow what a handsome guy, must be pathan:)
    And next week only we saw the trailer of kaho na payar hain and came to know he is being launched as hero!!
    He is awesome and very very handsome and he was so down to earth and was getting pics clicked with everyone .
    Since it was militancy time , all hotels had guards of paramilitary forces , priety zinta was in a hotel where my dad's unit was put so she met us but she is anyway very nice to armed forces personal as her dad and bro are army people :)
    Sanjay duty was the rudest. Vidhu vinod chopra was also very nice.
    Kids in the movie had come from our army school Srinagar :)

In Kashmir only I saw shilpa shetty, she had also come for some function. She is very dark and was looking OK Ok.
    I have seen neha dhupia who came for a army function.
    Once when we traveling to Kolkata , alka yagnik and Kumar shanu who are singers were with us in the same flight.
    While working in a hospital in Kolkata I met rituparana sengupta who is a Bengali actress and has worked in some Hindi movies.
    She had come to visit a relative and I did not who she was:) but later I saw some of her bangla movies and liked her:)
    Latest I saw , pankaj kapoor and supriya pathak kapoor. He is the actor from matroo ki bijli and she is a popular TV actor.

5. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

I know them...remember Karamchand ( eating carrots all the time with "kitty") and the movie "Jaane bhi do Yaaron"

Supriya Pathak - I think her best movie role was being Sunny Deol's sister in movie "Arjun". But she has also acted in few comedy serials and movies too.

6. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

anybody seen Sonali bendre. ?

i never get to see anybody. i think i saw some one in the flight (juhi???) i dont rmemeebr.....no no i heard she was on the same flight we were...but imissed seeing her.

1 person likes this.
  7. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

I went to an inter college thing where they performed :wave ...

8. mp1234

mp1234 Gold IL'ite

Who is looking for Sonali....Nakshji or Chulbul Pandey or Salman khan ?? :hide:
    Btw..I like your new Avatar...

Last edited: May 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Shivaji Maharaj .....Jai Maharashtra....Jaaga ho marathi Maanus...!!

1 person likes this.
  10. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Rasool pookutti (oscar winner) was in a flight with me...

Seen Jaya Bachchan in school when i was a kid.. she came for children's film festival... she talked about abhishek and shweta in her speech.. that time they both were studying abroad...

Manju pillai (malayalam comedy actress) when she came for walking.