Share Trading Guide

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by ManjuMa, Jul 12, 2016.

1. ManjuMa

ManjuMa New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am looking for someone who can give me some ideas about share trading online. I have already opened account but confused about the procedures and investment. If anybody is doing share trading online please guide me.

Waiting eagerly:cheer:

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@ManjuMa,
    please go thro' the earlier threads on the same topic in 'money matters'under lifestyle forum of the site.
    You will get an idea to begin. I have also given my inputs there. Wish you luck:)

3. ManjuMa

ManjuMa New IL'ite

Thanks joy will reply u once i get through all the details. Will u help me if i found some queries there.

4. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

sure manju. I do so some trading often and on - mainly depending on various recommendations given by different sites. What is very essential for a beginner is that u should start with only small sums , understand basic finance of the companies u invest in. Over a period of time we automatically learn where to invest from the different options/recommendations that may be there.

5. ManjuMa

ManjuMa New IL'ite

Morning Joy,

I went through the threads, I know that it will take time to understand the market . As u suggested I will be start with small amount only but which step should i take first that means which all company should i focus or how to get full details about that company which is best time to buy it all this thing makes me confused. No one is here who will guide me and tell about the experience of stock trading. Currently am on money control site little confused but keeping patience i am reading it .

Hope i am not disturbing you, really i need some one who will help me to understand all the basics.For few days will u give me some guidelines still i be familiar to the same. Daily market situation which one should i buy and how much should i buy ,once i start trading own i wouldn't disturb you.

Have a joyful day

6. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Hi manju,
    In the beginning, it does feel overwhelming to get into trading. Personally, i am more of an investor than a trader. That means, based on the various recommendations from sites like moneycontrol, icici direct etc, i invest whenever i have some capital and if i get a profit of around 10 to 12%, i come out by selling the stocks. Where trading is concerned, i keep an amount of around Rs. 50000 or so, and buy the shares recommended, after seeing whether they are profit making and whether technically moving - that is whether prices are on the rise, and buy them. It is not possible to say what is the best time to buy each time u buy a stock. Many of my shares are on the downtrend only since i last bought them 2 years back. At the same time, i have made some profits also in recent times.

For the beginning, i suggest you buy shares of one or two companies' of the recommendations given by moneycontrol - they give daily stock tips in their front page- watch their progress at least once a week, and sell when your target is reached. At the same time, u have to keep a stop loss also of the amount below which u do not want to continue to hold.
    I suggest you can attend some online short term course for trading for beginners - if you are serious about trading regularly. ICICIdirect has some courses in their site. I do not mind helping u out, but it is difficult to pick up and feel confident just by hearing from others. You will have to personally go into the details and experiment. Best wishes.

7. ManjuMa

ManjuMa New IL'ite

Hi Joy,
    Definitely I will keep in mind all this thing while trading , still now I didn't trade any one just trying to understand all the ups and down in market. When I feel confident about myself then only I will enter the market. Any way thanks for your positive support.

if possible whenever u feel some site that might be useful for me please let me know that. Have a nice day Bye.

joylokhi likes this.
  8. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Various demat firms give time to time training for beginners in this.. how to start trading/investment/shares ..

Just check with ur demat account company , when they r organizing ..

Also , mostly demat company , allocate 1 representative to ur demat account.. Check with ur company n talk to that fellow.. They can surely assist u in much better way ..

9. ashsummer

ashsummer Junior IL'ite

Thanks for the guide! I've been trading for a while. Wanna transfer my business online now. I'm selling sport uniforms, mainly baseball. I gonna use one of these baseball games wordpress templates
    to set up a site of mine. Has anyone of you have a standalone website?