1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Share Tamil Novels and Give your Valuable Comments here...

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by tbharathit, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi varshu
    i uploaded the novel 'love story' a few minutes back in the scribd, but they have removed it and have informed me about this copyright infringement
    i am sorry pa

2. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Check here for Erich Segal novel what u asked in this link
    Acts Of Faith Erich Segal

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/book-lovers/100656-sophie-kinsella-books-2.html

Shoba

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  3. ramyaraghavantv

ramyaraghavantv Silver IL'ite

Hi skirubas,

[​IMG]Thank you very much for the new year treat pa. rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomba santhoshama irukkkupa sivashankari mam book parthuttu. thank u once again.

4. ramyaraghavantv

ramyaraghavantv Silver IL'ite

Thanks deepa for MR novel. thanks to balakandhaswamy too

5. greatnovels

greatnovels New IL'ite

Hi Skirubas, appa,100 novels upload panitingala.. chancea illapa. Thank you so much for all the efforts and hard work.

Very big Salute!

Puthu UB book, romba happyya iruku. Thanks.

Mini

6. greatnovels

greatnovels New IL'ite

Hi Deepakarthi, Thanks for the MR novel. Thanks to Bala Kandasamy.

7. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi muthupl
    i'll try to find and upload ma
    skirubas

8. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi praveena
    thanks for encouraging me though i am very very junior to all the other uploaders mentioned. and happy that i could inspire you in uploading novels. i am sure bharathi and naghu can enlighten you about the procedure . i take images of a book using a digital camera, copy and paste it to a folder in the pc. then select all the images, right click and again click on the print option. when the new window opens i'll click on the size[the minimum in the list] and then click ok. it will ask where to store, and when clicked ok, it'll convert the images to pdf and store it in the documents. then we can rename it and store it wherever we want.
    waiting for your uploads pa
    skirubas

9. ktumu

ktumu New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for all your efforts in uploading good tamil books for us.... This kind act of yours means a lot for us folks living out of India...when I am sad, disturbed, upset or even happy I read one of the books and it goes a long way in helping me deal with any issue at hand. I somehow feel so much better and am able to take things much more lightly. Thanks a lot for helping us in different ways.

- Kalpana

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  10. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi shoba
    all the praise and thanks straightly goes to my friend who timely presented this book to me.
    ms.sivasankari has the talent to write very casually in all lifestyles. i first read her thodarkadhai yedharkaaga and it was about an upper middleclass or rather a high class family. her third or fourth novel yaen initially describes about the life struggle of a poor woman and how she brings up her son. and how the emotional longings of this son and and his wife brought up in a rich high class family contradicts. last week i read her novel ini.. and here she describes the life styles of indians living abroad and their mental dilemma in accepting their foreign born children following the lifestyles where they live.

hence i love to read her books forever. i am happy you too liked this book.

one more thing shoba. as expected , i couldn't get the rc book pa. in a way i am relieved too. sorry i could not oblige you

a few days back i reuploaded 7 old novels of rc as requested by bella and scribd deleted all of them and informed me about it. today i reuploaded eric segal's lovestory for varshu and it again deleted it and warned me. i am really upset and hesitant in uploading this kind of materials pa.

keep reading and commenting
    skirubas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.