Shantimuhurtham - How To Calculate

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rosylife, Mar 3, 2019.

1. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Hope so.

2. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Can someone tell me some tips to make first time with less pain. Will painkiller or sleeping pills work? Should use finger and check first or just the male part? Also if it pains first should leave it and repeat next day or should I visit a doctor?

Also is it recommended to visit a doctor before trying for the first time to understand if everything is normal?

3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Hy*** will be gone is not the term. Hy*** will get split.
    But that's not important.
    It may or may not bleed.. For some it does. For some no bleeding. Depends.
    In my opinion don't use any spray. Pain killer not required as there won't be pain. There maybe some tingling sensation for which pain killer is unnecessary .The area is very sensitive and and why put some chemicals. Just wipe with a clean towel / cloth if there's bleeding. There'll be no pain and all..
    Doctor not required. A big no to sleeping pills . About pain killers I wrote above.
    Now you should try in my opinion and experience it . As tips and all for this gets too personal.
    Don't get scared.. Just enjoy and be with the flow..

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    rosylife likes this.
  4. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Thanks dear.
    So even when it splits there won’t be pain ?
    Yes I understand its getting personal. I googled but dint get any write up with tips or exactly what to expect.