1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shameless neighbour

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by mimi77, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Agreed, pear. I wasn't referring to any law. I was referring to individuals who make the rules.
    I wasn't justifying what the lady wore. I am completely against labelling someone as inviting and enticing the men around because she wore a particular garment.

Even if she wore whatever the others deemed fit, they would still find faults. Because according to her past she was not of the right character.

Plus, closing your curtains applies both ways. Why couldn't the op close here instead of demanding the other woman needs to now shut all her windows because she is wearing something rhat bothers the OP.
    Btw - semi nude is a term I won't use here. No idea what the person was wearing but I wouldn't go as far as calling her semi nude.

Agree with the bye laws being all about the office bearers. I'm sure they are ever changing. After a while the constant nagging got to me. People wanted a bye law for neighbours drying undergarments outside. Apparently that's indecent and now people need to put their undies inside. Well the problem is they never dry inside and everyone hung it out, what to do. One person wanted people to hang undies out only at a certain time not when his guests are visiting. It was hilarious sometimes.

2. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear all,

Thank you for all the opinions shared here on this topic. Looks like this discussion has taken its course. To avoid this getting any further judgemental or personal, let's get this CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.