1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shall I go for any hair treatment like smoothening or rebonding?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by deepd, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Saumiya12

Saumiya12 New IL'ite

My time tested and well worked remedy is here:

beaten Egg white + 3 drops of olive oil hair mask. Wash it after 30 minutes and see amazing results.
    Controls hairfall , protein to scalp , Shiny and conditioned hair that ull love.

2. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I agree with you yellowmango I think deepd should get her hair healthy first and I think she should look for a hair repair system similar to mine, Pro Naturals, once her hair is stable she can then decide on smoothing or rebonding provided she chooses one that contains no formaldehyde.

3. sundaribhaskar

sundaribhaskar Bronze IL'ite

Hi all

I was in dilemma whether to do smoothing and re bonding for my hair just thought would ask in IL about the pros and cons just saw the already running thread and found it to be useful. i have decided not to do it.

thanks

sundari bhaskar

4. RadhikaS1

RadhikaS1 New IL'ite

Hello ,

Are you Fedup of your hair? and want a perfect treatment for your hair.?
    Then first you should know about your hair enemy. and if problem is very big then I suggest you Hair transplant Indore @ Marmm. There is many techniques available for hair transplant like FUE , FUT and Plasma Therapy. you can choose any of them & get back your younger look.

5. dineshseema

dineshseema New IL'ite

new in iL.looking for friends in ahmedabad.

6. tannu28

tannu28 New IL'ite

If you are experiencing lot of hairfall DO NOT opt for rebounding. Rebounding and straightening treatments work well for voluminous hair. I had pretty good hair which was a little bit wavy and after I got rebonding done the texture became so bad and I had extreme hairfall. I suggest you try keratin smoothing its supposedly better than rebonding and doesn't damage your hair that much.

7. Ishika009

Ishika009 Senior IL'ite

If you have good wavy hair, then stay away from any kind of smoothning or straightening. If your hair is dull or damaged, then opt for smoothning instead of straightening. Smoothning uses less chemicals as compared to straightening.

8. pragyajain

pragyajain New IL'ite

Hello,

I would recommend your Avenues clinic in Ahmedabad for hair loss treatment because it is very effective and gives natural hair growth and it is equipped by well expert team with advanced technologies.