1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shades Of Yellow

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, May 1, 2019.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

LOL Shyamala! Interesting that! So I guess, next time i should visit AP. Just passed up an opportunity to visit Visakapatnam last month fearing the searing heat!

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:So also I must invite OP to visit and follow Chennai Super Kings you would treated with lots of yellow and CSK performs adventurous there is a Mexican wave in yellow raising & dropping all along the galleries. It is IPL season and cricket fans gripped with yellow in chennai.
    @satchitananda
    And I presume you had seen for miles and miles or acres of acres yellow flower Tulip garden in Kuekhenaf garden (kitchen) Amsterdam, or in movie Silsila
    2. And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
    ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
    A top class thought provoking book . The story revolves around young man dreams and he strongly believes his dream would turn reality and in conclusion super twist only one must read and enjoy.
    3. Yellow & turmeric is sacred for Hindus and yellow metal is gold. It is fine augury that OP had seen and unseen to see the yellow flower.
    4. The world lists companies in yellow pages.
    THANKS AND REGARDS.
    God’s communication tower is humans subconscious mind.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Sats!
    You are having supernatural experiences!??
    I don't know what to say.

Trust you enjoyed a wonderful day with the sunshine a brighter yellow!! :)

satchitananda likes this.
  4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Intuition never works for me. Or rather I would say I fail to notice them most of the time .
    But what I loved it yellow is my favorite color and seeing so many things in yellow in a day would definitely be beautiful to my eyes.. :)

satchitananda and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. satchitananda

The yellow bird that I was hoping to see is in my DP. I had taken this picture a few years ago. Unfortunately it did not show up that day. :-(

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello: In some ways, it all synchronise with your profile statement:

The purpose of your life is to return to Nature to find your own nature. - Wayne Dyer

satchitananda likes this.
  7. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear satchi,

I always connect this color yellow with turmeric, one spice which not only imparts a beautiful color to any bland dish but with its divine flavor also enhances the taste of the dish to which it is added. It’s medicinal properties and health benefits are numerous.
    in spite of a large number of cosmetics flooding the beauty industry, I find women with their face smeared with turmeric, sporting a big bindi looking divine.
    I never had an opportunity to see a yellow bird in my life so far. Parakeets, woodpeckers are the only ones which I have spotted so far. Hope I am as lucky as you to spot this yellow bird somewhere sometime.

Agatha83

kkrish and satchitananda like this.
  8. satchitananda

I really love turmeric not just for its colour (combined with reds and greens, it makes sarees look so rich and elegant) but also for the medicinal properties. It is believed to help one's memory too. Let us hope all the turmeric I consume helps keep me away from the big "A".

It would really be a lovely sight, if you get to see this bird. It is just amazing!

9. satchitananda

So true! Thanks.

10. Thyagarajan

:hello:At#6 @jayasala42 madam sister analyses how gut intuition and mind are connected and how does it pan out in real situation.
    Mind can’t be blank on any stimuli and mustassociate consciously or otherwise which sometimes communicated to gut where intuition seems to originate.
    Between head and heart there could be tussle but mind and gut unitedLy throws intuition. Seems someesoteric science.
    Regards.
    God lives in gut as a feel.

satchitananda and Anusha2917 like this.