1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Favous for a Signature - My short story in Dinamalar

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jul 29, 2007.

1. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Dear varalotti,

I wanted to request you to send a link to me....of the sexual favour story ..as i could not read it as it was in tamil i guess...can u please try to send a link in english version ..??

thankyou ...pooja

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Puja,
    I have posted the English translation in this thread itself. Please check post #38 in this thread. Read it and then post your fb.
    love,
    sridhar

3. anushakmurthy

anushakmurthy New IL'ite

Very nice story, once again! And, yes, I agree children, younger siblings could be a source of inspiration and can teach us. We just need the mentality to have a open mind and accept it and improve ourselves.

Cheers!
    -Anushaa

4. varalotti

Dear Anusha,
    Thanks. You are right.Many a time the uncorrupted and the unspoilt youth play the role of our teachers. And lessons coming through them are very powerful and won't be forgotten for a lifetime and more.
    thanks once again,
    love,
    sridhar

5. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Dear varalotti,

First,Thankyou very much for guiding me towards this post...SUPERB:bowdown,story....the message was easily conveyed by an incident...That was a very nice way choosed by kuntavai to teach her father the great director a lesson....in real life also a person never understands the feelings unless he is put in that situation...the glam world demands a life where you must forget all your morals and values...unless and until your a born star's daughter or son...

Thankyou very much for sharing a very close to real life story...

pooja.

6. varalotti

Dear Pooja,
    You are most welcome.
    There is no point in advising a person or preaching morals to him. Though we have been preaching for thousands of years, nothing has changed. It is only when a man is made to suffer a similar crisis, does he understand the gravity of his own sin.
    Even as I write this story, I am quite aware that so many "exchanges of sexual favours" are happening not only in the cine-world, but also in the academic world as well.
    The Talmud says, "Don't do to others what you don't want to be done to you." That to me is the only teaching. The rest is commentary.
    thanks for the nice fb, Pooja.
    And, oh, thanks for reading up all my old posts and commenting on them.
    love,
    sridhar

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

Today I was slightly free in the office and was browsing your forum and this caught my eyes. Though Iam reading it for the 2nd or 3rd time, still you made me cry dear.

The power of your words is too good rather strong. It melts our hearts and pulls the strings at the proper place and time. When the daughter tell the father I felt this kind of situation no father should face. How can Durai face his daughter again?

But she gave him the correct punishment... no man can ever talk to a girl like that. Best medicine.

Thanks sri for this.......I loved it.

8. varalotti

Dear bas,

To be able to make you cry, especially when you are reading it for the second or third time, well, I consider myself blessed-it's a great compliment.

The Jewish Talmud is the world's largest scripture and it takes years to master it. Of a great sage who had mastered the scripture somebody asked, "What's the essence of Talmud?"

To which the sage replied,"Don't do unto others, what you won't like to be done unto you. This is Talmud and the remaining pages of the scriptures are nothing but commentaries on this statement."

I had read this anecdote several years back and have written close to a dozen stories on this. This is one such story.

Thanks for the kind words,my dear bas.
    love,
    sridhar

9. Nettem

Nettem New IL'ite

My view is that "If we are competent ,smart working,self reliant or independent at workplace ( With out depending upon our colleagues or superiors to do our work or GTD) , & not looking for free money then nobody dares to touch u or demand favors from u.

Its attitude of the women that leads to favors. They have choice whether to be self reliant at work place or not. If you depend upon others to do do ur work, do u think they are mad enough to help u every time freely with out give & take???? Remember that " There ain't no such thing as a free lunch " . But we cant deny the fact that these days there are too many Bimbos in Corporate world by choice. we may portray women as victims, in reality they are part of cause.

" Remember that in corporate world there is nothing like friends/ Friendship, everybody are competitors or enemies"

10. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Re: SHE 15 Posted!

Hello sir, I should say your story is "Fabulous and beautifully narrated. Wonderfully taught lesson to persons like DURAI" Love your writin style. Initially when i reached this thread, i clicked on the link and it was not workin.. i felt disappointed but later i found the thread in english. I felt relieved and read it... Thanks for ur write up. Lon time, no stories. Iam big fan of your stories. please let know when your next serial story starts?