1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sex less marriage life

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by yalvil03, Dec 29, 2011.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Yalvil,

2. yalvil03

yalvil03 New IL'ite

No I am not her husband.But the character of the user is almost (95%) same as my wife.Some of the incidents of mine is differ from her story.Really I wonderd after reading her story.

3. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Give her some time, or if you have any girl friend or her close friend let them give counselling to her. Tell them the situation happened, and they might advice her.

Most of the girls doesn't like family members or relatives advising, so you can deal this matter with your friend or counselling doctor as your friend. If this matter is handled by doctor, it will be fine, and they will be able to judge whether she will be able to make up her mind or not.

Just wait for few months, See any changes in her....

If you don't find any changes, you divorce her, and do not waste your time....

4. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

talk to her parents.ask them to say some reason like bad time in horoscope and ask them to take her to their house for 2 months or so and give her good advice or atleast leave her alone for sometime.i believe a small separation might help her think.also don't let your parents or relatives to scold or warn her.the more they do the more she will move away from you.be calm and be patient if you want to live your life with her.if not tell everybody that she doesn't like to live with you and ask her to initiate divorce.

5. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

dear op,

hope the problem is resolved by now. it looks giving as much time as possible to your dw will work out.

developing friendship and giving her space may be right things to do.

it is only matter of time for you both to become wonderful couple.

best of luck.

6. indianinbayarea

indianinbayarea New IL'ite

By your post, it looks like you are a male. Why does your profile say that you are woman? Please change that

7. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

This is surely TamilJana's husband. Why do you people doubt it? The same story displayed on IL by both husband and wife (or may be one of them with two usernames probably)

Anyway, there's no point in simply discussing without the wife not even trying to understand that she is spoiling another person's future or failing to accompolish her own responsibilities.

8. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

i have read a similar post somewhere in IL only but by a woman , i wonder if u two r related?