1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Seriously need help - Always heavy knots created in hair despite of conditioning it

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by rissy, Jan 1, 2012.

1. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

:hiya I have long hair and I like it. My hair's quality isn't good right now as I have hypothyroid and I also have grey hair. But I color it with loreal ammonia free and I condition it regularly. I use loreal shampoo and conditioner for hair color (red color bottle). But I have problem with my hair with I don't know exactly how to describe but still I try to explain. Strands of my hair become mixed with each other which creates knots in the hair and as if the strands of hair tied with each other. Then I need comb with bigger tooth to remove that knots from hair, but its very painful in scalp as my hair gets pulled and so many hair falls and breaks in the process of removing knot. Since I color my hair I don't use thing like livon. And sometime even I use livon or any hair serum the problem still don't go easily. All I can do is forcefully comb my hair with big toothed comb so that knots can be removed but it lead to hair breaking and hair fall but I have no option. But this hair knot is way too annoying and it still happen even when I condition hair. It usually happens when I sleep in night and during morning time knots are created in my middle part of hair on back of my neck and it becomes difficult to remove that knots. Knots are usually created near hair roots of my back neck. I will be grateful if someone tells me what I need to do to get rid of hair knots and also tell me what do I do during sleep with my hair that when I get up knots aren't created in my hair. :bowdown

2. asrikandath

asrikandath Bronze IL'ite

Re: Seriously need help - Always heavy knots created in hair despite of conditioning

Your hair seems to be dry.I suggest that you do hair spa treatment regularly for few months.Later you can reduce the frequency .At night comb your hair and free them from the knots.Tie your hair securely into a small bun at the top of your head while going to sleep.Do regular oiling.Knots appear more in dry hair.Hair spa is very effective for smooth hair and this is my personal experience.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mignonne

Mignonne New IL'ite

Re: Seriously need help - Always heavy knots created in hair despite of conditioning

Hi,

The L'oreal shampoo you use is for hair breakage and not colour. You need to switch to the vitamino colour shampoo (pink) and may be you can use a liss ultime conditioner. Make sure that you de-tangle your hair daily before going to bed. Hair spa atleast once a month is recommende!!