September 2012 birthclub

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by sunuansh, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Parukutts

Parukutts Bronze IL'ite

hello ladies,
    how is it going with everyone ? i had my second trimester blood test done and it came out normal(for down syndrome) but i had elevated sugar readings for the 1 hr glucose tolerance test and i am told to take a fasting 3 hr glucose tolerance test :(
    i have an ultrasound appointment next month in which i will know the gender :) so excited about it :)

2. Sparks

Sparks Bronze IL'ite

Hello friends,
    hope everyone is doing good with second trimster. I am feeling better now and have increased my food intake. But still there is no significant weight gain. How about u ladies, are u gaining weight? Has anyone started feeling baby movements?

Hi Parukutts,
    even i am having my U/S next month in which i will come to know about the gender. very excited.

Take care friends and eat healthy.

3. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hello friends
    My due date is on sep24 th..my nt and blood test for down syndrome seem to be normal but I have my anomaly 20 weeks scan on may 14 th feeling scared n nervous.. Let's pray for all the preggie ladies to have a healthy n happy pregnancy

4. Sparks

Sparks Bronze IL'ite

Hi Catgol,

Even i am having my anomaly 20 week scan on may 2. hope everything goes well. have u started to feel the baby movements?

5. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hi sparky

M 16 weeks and3 days pregnancy and this is my second pregnancy I already suffered a still birth last year .. I have n't felt the movements yet but m worried sick because in Internet it says that if it's second pregnancy you will feel the movements earlier than the first... Wat about you have you felt the movement? How many weeks are you in?

6. godsgrace

godsgrace Bronze IL'ite

Hi Catgol,

I'm 16 weeks today. This is my third pregnancy. During my second pregnancy, I felt baby movements in the 21st week. So calm down..don't get worried. Its not necessary that you should feel the movements early. But yes, I do feel subtle movements from past two days....

Be calm..don't get stressed.

1 person likes this.
  7. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hi gods grace
    Thanks for your reply dear I was freaking worried that why I have not felt the movements yet .. Thanks for your encouraging words and advice

8. Sparks

Sparks Bronze IL'ite

Hi Catagol,

i am 17w and 3 days preg. as godsgrace mentioned we can be relaxed and wait for few more days to start feeling the movements. Even i was worried though this is my first pregnency. Surely we will feel our little ones kicking soon :)
    how about the weight gain? i had already lost 2 pounds in my first trimester. now i have gained 3 pounds which means i am only one pound more than what i weighed before my pregnency. i am slightly worried abt this.

9. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hi sparks

Try to eat fresh veggie and fruits and smell a lemon whenever you have puking sensation.. Have milk twice a day because calcium is important in pregnancy if you are lactose intolerant try to have flavored soy milk

10. Sparks

Sparks Bronze IL'ite

yes i have been doing these things but somehow weight doesnt seem to increase much :(