Sense and Sensibility - Animal Style

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by satchitananda, Dec 30, 2011.

1. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Hi Sachi how are u dear friend yes had a lot of laughing experiences with my doggies each quaint and different...Write About Julie now A female Lhaspo She was so loving and so endearing ..If i would talk to anybody lovingly immediately she use to give a baby girl look and bark and ask me to carry her as if she too was little ,jealous to the maximum ....she will folow me till now like a bodygaurd whether going upstairs downstairs toilet or neighbours ..we cannot tie her or put her in a room till guests leave she will make such a noise as if someone was torturing her till we open..my god our ears used to burst,
    T=Yes she loves to be petted, cuddled brushed ...make up clips flowers she had hair all over her body then, any children 1--3 came she will protectively sit near them and wont shout even if they pull her or bite her...
    She will bark at my children or hubby too if necessary if they shout or speak loudly to me ..I will tell tell more pranks lather on friends

Attached Files:

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Oh thanks so much for sharing about Julie and her antics and also for the photograph. Now I want a doggy to play referee (biased towards me of course) when BH decides to take off at me. :biggrin2: Of course I won't tell him the real reason before I get doggy home. Hehehehehe. Looking forward to hearing more.