Selling home made chocolates- looking for a buyer

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by HappyDaze, Jul 11, 2011.

Do you like home made chocolates?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2011.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dont Know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HappyDaze

HappyDaze New IL'ite

Hi, i recently did a small sale of home made chocolates through a website called snap deal, and got a good response. But the reach was not as i had expected and wish to see a lot of people buying these home made chocolates.

These home made chocolates are freshly prepared and come in different 20 different varieties, such as almonds choc, fruit n nut, marble and so on. The packing is also done as per the customer needs and they are hand made. The chocolates are made under the banner chocolicious and come in attractive packings.

I am not able to post the pics of my home made chocolate.. ( the file size s big or sme other issue)

If anyone of you, based in chennai is looking to buy home made chocolates, ) so keep your calls coming in... for some yummy chocolates

... and i forgot to add this one!... am looking to sell these chocolates off the shelf at some supermarket store..so if any buyers are interested pls call on the above mentioned number.

Wud be glad to recieve your calls..

.... shutterz down...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    1 person likes this.

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Hai HappyDaze,

Good to hear about your business. Is it possible to show atleast one photos of your homemade chocolates.. Do you sell online to foreign countries?

Shanti

3. HappyDaze

HappyDaze New IL'ite

DSC02747.JPG DSC02740.JPG DSC02752.JPG DSC02741.JPG Hi Shanti, Sorry for the late reply...we do not sell online. Here are the pics

DSC02746.JPG

Sorry the lighting s not good..

Cheerz
    Nirmala

4. madpri83

madpri83 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Iam also planning to sell home made choclates for this christmas. please provide some tips to start up with.

5. madpri83

madpri83 Bronze IL'ite

how much is the each choclate would cost.

6. Ramnik

Ramnik New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have recently started this hobby turned into business of making chocolates at home. Am looking for buyers as well ideas how can i take it further

7. cedantseq

cedantseq New IL'ite

hi, i am in mangalore, karnataka, how can i buy if i need them

1 person likes this.
  8. leenamaria

leenamaria New IL'ite

Hi friends

This is Leena Maria, i am aa wholesale dealer for Homemade chocolates made in Kodaikanal (Rum & Raisins, Cashew Rich, Roasted Almond, Pista runchy, Mixed Fruit, Strawberry Cream, Nut & Milk, Raisin Crunchy, Almond Crunchy, Butter Scotch, Chocolate Nougha, Walnut Delight, Fruit & Nut, Dark Chocolates, Milk Chocolates, Plain Chocolates).
    Also doing wholesale and retail in Essemtial oils like ... Lavender oil, lemon grass oil, avacoda oil, clove oil, cinnamom oil, rose oil, winter green oil etc.,

If any of you interested in buying, please contact me for wholesale price or visit our outlet in Ulsoor, bangalore

1 person likes this.
  9. cpriya0

cpriya0 New IL'ite

Hi,

Please post the price details as well along with the pics

10. leenamaria

leenamaria New IL'ite

[​IMG]Hi

Thank you for your enquiry, unfortunately i am unable to past the photos. may be i donot know how past them from my desktop. I tried to do it, but it is asking for URL. I donot have a website. I can e-mail them to you if you would like to.

The ranges from INR -700 to 900/ kg.

have a good day