1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Selection Of Hospitals & Doctors

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by venlax, Sep 10, 2017.

1. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

Dear Rihina,
    Thanks a lot. It is a question of our life . I am sorry to say this. Sometimes relief in any form seems to be better for some chronic diseases. It eases the pain & suffering not only to the patient but also for the beloved ones esp. at this age when people are burdened with so many things. My aim is even if one person takes my advice the purpose is served.It is not death such critically ill people are afraid of but life that too spoiled/ destroyed by the mistakes of Doctors/his team.I am old & God had blessed me with all best things despite many struggles & unimaginable hardships in my life. But what about young ones?They have the right to live happily with robust health.Their life is very precious.
    Meanwhile i register my appreciation for the Hospital staff Who on my request took pains to send my revised discharge summary bu courier to my home address though i received instructions from my doctor to come & collect it in person.That is a very strong point for that hospital. Without any expectation they take care of patients like their own close relatives.We may say that they are paid for it.But it is not the money but their kind heart which makes them serve better.
    " The woods are lovely ,dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep "

Rihana and poovai like this.
  2. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Compare to what you had experienced, my issue was probably nothing.

In last 10-years, I went through 3-times breast biopsy procedure. What do they look for in those lumps and couldn't find it yet? Gyne is also my family friend and she recommends the procedure. (already my downstairs emptied out, huge chuck removed on both sides of armpits).

When it is time for my gyne visit, I kick and scream not to go any more. The mental torture of going through mammogram, ultra sound followed by biopsy and then another follow up after 6-months. It became more formalized with specialty doctors in the field.

I lost a friend due to breast cancer last month, she gave up after 3-years of struggle and left behind 2-unmarried daughters. It could happen, it is a denial if I think, it will not happen to me.

I have few more responsibilities and I will do it one more time that will give me another 3-years of time, right? Am I suppose to go through this rest of my life till the 'buffalo king' wins? or It could be nothing, just cautious gyne, insurance to be claimed by specificity doctors in the hospitals.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017